BY DAVES GOURMET

• Ive has the hot sauce. Does the spice pretty much taste the same?3 Answers
  • Is it good ??? Do you recommend it 4 Answers
Chris M.
Vine Grove, KY
I have been buying Dave's insanity source for 5 years. I am a big hot sauce aficionado and this is still me go to. Nothing makes me happier than the first bite of Dave's insanity on my breakfast sandwich.
Megan R.
I am a collector of hot sauces. I have a entire door on my fridge full of them. This is a great brand. Great flavors you do have to be cautious to not over do it with either season or sauces.
Nicole C.
Oh my I love this product so much! It is so tasty on different things!!!!!! I would recommend this product to everybody.
Alicia D.
Vancouver, WA
Is it good ??? Do you recommend it
Sarah C.
Ive has the hot sauce. Does the spice pretty much taste the same?
megan w.
Stockton, CA
What does it taste the best on?