BY NONE

Meagan A.
Denham Spgs, LA
I don't even know what to say. I TATTOOED A QUOTE FROM THIS BOOK ON ME. It was that good. I adore this series with my whole heart. Laini Taylor is a poetic fictional GENIUS. And I love every word on every page of every book. This series is consuming and powerful. It has such a strong badass main character and makes you want to go dye your hair blue and get hamsas tattoos. I got the quote "From the Ashes We Are Arisen" tattooes onto my shoulder after this series.

This book takes a look from the other side. Many books have the whole Angels vs. Demons take and this one is completely different. Have you ever thought about if the angels were the bad guys and the demons, or in this book the chimera, were the good ones? It really makes you think. The series has such a strong romance but it really isn't about that. It has so much substance to it and perfect supporting characters you love as much as your own best friend. I'm so grateful to this series. And everyone, everywhere should read it. Now.
Sarah M.
This is absolutely one of my favorite series ever! I love the character development and plot behind this story -- it is so well thought out and intricate! I've reread the series numerous times and never get bored. If you're into fantasy, adventure, action, supernatural, etc..this is the book for you. I highly recommend!!!
Taylor Joan P.
Such a fun and intriguing book ! I read it in two days because it was a book I just couldn't put down! I loved it from start to finish !