BY DATU PUTI

Datu Puti Vinegar 1 liter each bottle pack of 3. All times favorite Asian vinegar see more...

Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this for stir fry and as a dipping sauce. IMHO it's the best vinegar to use for any type of Asian food. I also use it with soy sauce and (optionally) Bird's Eye chilis for a great dumpling or gyoza dipping sauce. The bottle is huge and lasts a long time! Available and super cheap at many Asian grocery stores.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
We always stock up on vinegar, this brand in particular. I tried to find a similar tasting vinegar here in the US but it doesn't taste anything like Datu Puti. I grew up in the Philippines and I'm sure you can find it in every Filipino's home. It goes with everything! But I like it more as a dipping sauce.
Jamie C.
Boston, MA
This product is a staple in every Filipino household. This brand is my favorite. The flavor is spot-on and as every Filipino knows... Suka goes with everything!
Grace B.
Macon, GA
This is a staple in any FIlipino household. It seems like we use it in almost every dish. It is readily available in any asian grocery and even Walmart!
Mariah M.
Canoga Park, CA
I only use this for one thing which is adobo and this vinegar alway taste way better than using regular vinegar