BY DATU PUTI #18 in Vinegar

Datu Puti Vinegar 1 liter each bottle pack of 3. All times favorite Asian vinegar see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I use this for stir fry and as a dipping sauce. IMHO it's the best vinegar to use for any type of Asian food. I also use it with soy sauce and (optionally) Bird's Eye chilis for a great dumpling or gyoza dipping sauce. The bottle is huge and lasts a long time! Available and super cheap at many Asian grocery stores.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
We always stock up on vinegar, this brand in particular. I tried to find a similar tasting vinegar here in the US but it doesn't taste anything like Datu Puti. I grew up in the Philippines and I'm sure you can find it in every Filipino's home. It goes with everything! But I like it more as a dipping sauce.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
This product is a staple in every Filipino household. This brand is my favorite. The flavor is spot-on and as every Filipino knows... Suka goes with everything!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is a staple in any FIlipino household. It seems like we use it in almost every dish. It is readily available in any asian grocery and even Walmart!
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
Foodie Expert
I only use this for one thing which is adobo and this vinegar alway taste way better than using regular vinegar