Dates Medjool

by USDA Produce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dates Medjool!
Julia H.
Orchard Park, NY
I have a horrible addiction to dates. I literally will eat a whole bag with no self control. They are so good and have amazing health benefitsđź’ś
Nabeela S.
Fremont, CA
Dates Medjool uploaded by Nabeela S.
I love these because they are fresh, soft and large. I just filled mine with desecrated coconut and almonds! Covered with melted chocolate- and got date joy!
Ruqayya M.
brookln
Medjoul dates are my go to sweet treat! Instead of grabbing a chocolate bar I grab some dates and my sweet tooth is satisfied! They are a healthy alternative for any sweet treats. In my house we always have dates in the fridge. They taste really good when they are chilled!
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Dates Medjool uploaded by Amber E.
The dates are fresh and delicious, plus several varieties to choose. They are great for snacking, or in recipes. One of my favorite ways to use them is chopped up and as a topping on steel cut oats, along with nuts, cinnamon and a bit of nutmeg.
Eusaybia P.
These are so yummy! I especially love the ones from trader joes! Oh man these are awesome in recipes especially when your trying to give something a sweet but chocolatey taste. YUM
Jennifer M.
Winter Haven, FL
Love love love!!!! They are my new dessert. they are really sweet. I use for so many things
Aya S.
Redwood City, CA
My 2 year old daughter loves dates and these are pretty good brand. I didn't give it a 5 star because I used to live in Saudi and the local dates there are so much better. Otherwise, I love using dates instead of sugar in smoothies and other sweets. It is so much healthier than sugar and it taste good too.
Angelia J.
I'm on a clean eating kick and I found a recipe for truffles on Pinterest. These dates were fantastic! Each date is relatively high in calories (approximately 60 calories each), however, they're so healthy and tasty and eaten in moderation they've become one of my favorite treats. Don't forget to pit them before eating. This is the recipe I used to make the truffles, but I've found several more I'd like to try. Fantastic! http://minimalistbaker.com/5-ingredient-salted-caramel-peanut-butter-truffles/
Oumaima J.
Dates Medjool uploaded by Oumaima J.
Dates are so importants for us in ramadan Also they are so healthy and sweet and give us the energy and ATP

Looking for your answer?