BY DATEL

The xbox 360 wireless network adapter with "n" speed connects the xbox 360 to xbox live via your wireless home network. Easily connects through the usb 2.0 port of the xbox 360. 3x faster than using the 10/100 ethernet port. Compatible with all xbox 360 hardware systems, xbox live games, and downloadable content including photos, music, and hd movies. see more...

Cody F.
Elyria, OH
I bought one of these to extend my gaming Possibilities, I use My Xbox 360 on the second floor of my house, the original single antenna Wireless Network adapter just couldn't quite reach my router On the first floor. This Wireless adapter is definitely worth it for anyone gaming a distance away from there Router!!!
Jamie D.
Best to use this if you don't want to run network cables all over the house. We have 3 xboxes, a wireless TV, several laptops and tablets, and our phones all on our wireless network. No issues. The only problem is it does not take advantage of the Wireless G system.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
I bought two of these, my first one I bought used at GameStop (which was a mistake because it ended up breaking a few weeks later) and so I bought a second one and have had it for over a year and love it. (: I think it's great
These work well when you have a clear path to the internet, aka no walls in between the router and your xbox or doors closed. It works still when you are away from it just don't expect to have good connection. Worked great for me because the router and xbox are in the same room.
Thera H.
We had to purchase one of these to be able to stream Netflix on our Xbox 360. This little gadget works great. I've not had any problems losing connection or connection to the Internet. Great adapter!
Cora P.
BINGHAMTON, NY
We have 2 of these that we run on each of are xbox360's! both are systems are wireless but we found out that this will boost your wifi if its running slow! i recommend this to everyone!
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I have something like this for my fiancé's Xbox 360 & it's pretty convenient. I don't have to worry about getting one for my Xbox 360 because my internet router is built in.
Luciana W.
We had one of these for the old 360. If you have a newer one or the xb1 , you won't need this. It worked best if there wasn't much between it and the router.
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have used it, but always preferred wired network. Just makes your xbox look a little cleaner with this adapter, without wires running everywhere.
Denisha T.
Greenwood, MO
Great way to to wirelessly connect! Get's great reception and it is fast! Also it lasts, we've had ours 2 years now?