Dashing Diva Tailor Bond Glue

by Dashing Diva

Keep your manicure and pedicure up to standard with this tailor bond glue from Dashing Diva. Made with quality materials, these professional-grade products were made to last and are available in a variety of options. Choose the one that suits your specific needs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dashing Diva Tailor Bond Glue!
alice T.
Ridgecrest
This is an amazing product and would recommend it helps your bails stick perfectly and for a very long time trust me you'll love it and its affordable
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
Very stong and last up to 2 weeks if applied well use this on my acrylics and is very good
member-c02de1
This glue is literally perfect and it is really easy to use I brought this from Walmart and I would definitely recommend it to people that want to have their fake nails on for about 2 weeks!!!! But this product!!!
Jaselyn L.
Stockton, CA
Worked good but the Kiss nail glue worked even better with my press ons! Still good but not the best
Melissa G.
Ty Ty, GA
Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but this nail glue just didn't hold very well at all. Nails were popping off by the next day. If it held better, I would try this glue again.

Looking for your answer?