Dashing Diva Press on Transfer

by Dashing Diva

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dashing Diva Press on Transfer!
Janet B.
Chesapeake, VA
I loved the design on the nails that I received but I have tiny nail beds so I seemed to have an excessive amount of overwrap I guess. The directions said to file away the excess amount but when I tried I ruined the design on several of my nail polish wraps.
Aisha C.
Woodhaven, NY
These are some fun nail art. You can wear nail polish or you can get creative. I did both. They were pretty easy to put on. Lasted about 10 Days which was pretty good.
Arelis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really love this product really easy to put them on and they look like you actually got your nails done instead of looking like stickers i really recommend this product i felt in love and definitely will use them again.

Looking for your answer?