Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure ? I wanted to know if these types of nails by this brand is a great product?

4 answers

It's an absolutely great product!:) Alternative product is Impress press-on nails. They are also awesome 😍
il y a un an
Definitely recommend I love these easy to apply nails. It last long just like the salon manicure 💅. The best part of it, it will not damage your own nail like some of the nail spas do.
il y a 2 ans
I absolutely love this brand they are always on trend have the cutest holiday nails. I usually do a little buffing with a file on my natural nail take the wipe with the alcohol wipe and push back your cuticles. Take the plastic tab off the back push down hard enough to remove any bubbles and i find my self having to take them off after to week i don't usually have any issues with losing any nail of stone if there are any on the nails
il y a 2 ans
Yes, I love them as an alternative to salon nails. People believe I went to the salon to get them done. They are worth purchasing and mine usually last for 2 1/2 weeks.