Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure

by Dashing Diva

How do these compare to impress or kiss nails?
Does anyone like these more then kiss impress ulta fit nails?
[product:dashing-diva-magic-press-edge-full-cover-gel-nail-tips-easy-to-attach-without-glue-asian-type-disposable-beige-metal] ? I wanted to know if these types of nails by this brand is a great product?
Start your review of Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure!
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure uploaded by Julia B.
they didn’t have the color listed here, but i got these in rainbow, and as you can see, they’re so stinkin cute! i love the variety and amount of color and design options dashing diva offers. however, as soon as i took the nails out of the case, i could see they were pretty low quality— they feel flimsy and cardboard-y, not hard and nail-like like other brands ive tried before. i followed application directions to a t but still had a couple nails fall off within a day. however, on the plus side, i was easily able to take the sticky part off the nail and use some nail glue from another kit to put it back on. so overall— cute, but not gonna last
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure very cute style, very girly and love the gradient design on these. They fit my nail shape pretty well. The reason I assigned 3 stars is because they are no very long lasting. Even though I really like that they are precluded with the rubbery plate that sticks directly to your nails without needing the glue , that material however is not very resistant to water. The nails pop off easily after 2-3 days tops, specially now that we wash our hands constantly and use hand sanitizers.
Thea C.
Blue Springs, MO
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure uploaded by Thea C.
I was not sure what to expect using a press on nail it was very hesitant to try them. Much to my surprise they were easy to put on and they held up really well my only complaint is that they were sticky underneath and collected to dirt also not a strong as glue on nails. Will buy again
Courtney S.
Oglethorpe, GA
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure uploaded by Courtney S.
These are the BEST press on nails ever! I love Dashing Diva. They last at least two weeks and I am rough on my nails. The variety is incredible. They are so fashionable and easy to apply. Salon quality for a fraction of the price!
stephanie W.
Louisville, KY
1,105 reviews
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure uploaded by stephanie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I’ve been on a bit of a press on nails mania! I normally get Kiss but I seen this brand on Ulta and loves the celestial look! I’ve had them on for about two days and they’re staying put! The Kiss ones would’ve already come off! The colors are absolutely beautiful and I have no issues with the quality. The price was 8 which seems to be about the average.
Michelle H.
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Dashing Diva Press On Nails are my go to! I always have to have them stocked. Reasonable price considering how long they last and looks nice. You don’t have to make an appointment to the nail salon. You’ll have your nails looking nice in less than 10-15 minutes! Highly recommend these!
Mary B.
M
The brand makes endless amounts of cute and fun nail looks! The best part is the product is easy to stick on and last for awhile!
linda M.
This is my second time using Dashing Diva Magic Press nails. These snowflake kissed nails took 15 mins. to apply and last up to 3 weeks. Most people think I went to a salon to get them done. They are definitely worth the $9.00 I spent. #nailgame #nails #holiday #dashingdiva #pressonnails
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
I am VERY skeptical about press ons or glue ons because they ALWAYS fall off. But, let me tell you something.. These are game changers. They come with 30 nails, which essentially is 3 sets with some reshaping of course. i wore my first set for over a week with showering almost every day, and im a CLEANER and these dont come off.
Leah E.
I love these press ons! They last such a long time and I highly recommend these! I love how easy they are to apply and how affordable it is too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tasha S.
il y a 2 ans
Dashing Diva Press-On Manicure ? I wanted to know if these types of nails by this brand is a great product?
Lynsey B. il y a 2 ans
I absolutely love this brand they are always on trend have the cutest holiday nails. I usually do a little buffing with a file on my natural nail take the wipe with the alcohol wipe and push back your cuticles. Take the plastic tab off the back push down hard enough to remove any bubbles and i find my self having to take them off after to week i don't usually have any issues with losing any nail of stone if there are any on the nails