Dashing Diva Natural No Blend Tip 120

by Dashing Diva

This luxurious and stylish nail tip from Dashing Diva features no-blend tips that minimize the risk of damage to the natural nail plate. Its strong but flexible nail construction provides the most comfortable fit and secure wear. The clear adhesion...

How full coverage is this product? [product:tartetm-shape-tape-contour-concealer]
Start your review of Dashing Diva Natural No Blend Tip 120!
Leah E.
I love these press ons! They last such a long time and I highly recommend these! I love how easy they are to apply and how affordable it is too!
Hayden H.
Grand Terrace, CA
these are so amazing! ever since quarantine I’ve been getting into doing my own nails! they’re so easy to work with!  I absolutely love them! they’re also affordable!  definitely recommend!
Eliza C.
Barrie
Purchased at: Walmart
I am loving these new nail tips. The apply well and are flexible without being to fragile and breaking. These nail tips make for a great classic French tip look and are easy to file. Would definitely recommend this to other people interested in nail art and extensions. Will be purchasing again!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eliza C.
Barrie
il y a 2 ans
liz I. il y a 2 ans
Very full coverage! It can be drying though, FYI.