Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short

by Dashing Diva

Are these good quality press ons? Im always looking for new brands.
I Don’t understand how to apply these, will someone explain?
Start your review of Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short!
Kelly D.
Blackshear, GA
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short uploaded by Kelly D.
Great designs, durable. I use a brush on nail glue with these even though they are press on. I can get at least 2 weeks wear out of them when double glued.
Rebecca B.
Denver, CO
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short uploaded by Rebecca B.
(Mine are actually the “coconut” ones but there’s no option for that). I LOVE these nails. They’re actually short! All other companies’ nails labeled short and extra short are still way longer than these. I’ve had mine on for a week and they’re still going strong. They’re comfortable and lightweight. Will be buying again.
Courtney S.
Oglethorpe, GA
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short uploaded by Courtney S.
These are the BEST press on nails ever! I love Dashing Diva. They last at least two weeks and I am rough on my nails. The variety is incredible. They are so fashionable and easy to apply. Salon quality for a fraction of the price!
Karen H.
Cypress, TX
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short uploaded by Karen H.
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short uploaded by Karen H.
I love the Dashing Diva Magic Press nails. They always perform as intended. This specific photo is in “Pucker Up”. Bought them from the dashing diva website as I haven’t seen them in stores yet. So very pretty. They last about a week for me. And I love the short length.
Lauren C.
Benton, AR
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short uploaded by Lauren C.
I absolutely love the Dashing Diva Magic Press nails! They are so easy to apply and give you a fantastic looking manicure! They claim to last for 5-7 days but I have personally been able to keep them on for almost two weeks (I'm not super hard on my nails though). They are an affordable price too!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
I wanted to love these, but the first one fell off literally in hours. It's worth it to me if I can get 5-7 days...but less than one is unacceptable. I followed all instructions, and tried twice. After that, I  just gave up. There are better brands with more staying power out there.
Megan B.
Bradenton , FL
I love these nails they also lasted quite a while about three weeks and again I did not have to pay the salon price. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to do their nails at home and save some money
Staci D.
Love these nails. Very similar to the Kiss Impress but feel a little thicker. Easy to apply and long wearing as long as you use the alcohol prep pad. Don’t skip that step or they will not last as long.
Momo I.
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Short uploaded by Momo I.
These nails are actually pretty nice !! they’re press on nails with an adhesive on the back. If you properly prep your nails prior to application, then these nails stay stuck on for about a week. I’d like to see some more neutral/everyday designs and the shape is a little weird on my hands. Some sizes are a bit too small or too big. But overall it looks nice.
Heather D.
Hebron, MD
This brand and this length is my all time favorite! I buy direct from the website and buy in bulk. Theses last about a week 1/2 to two weeks for me! And if I choose my sizes carefully I can actually get two manicures out of one box. 😍 10/10