Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium

by Dashing Diva

Length of Wear: 5 days Features No glue = No nail damage Super thin and flexible for comfortable wear Instant gel color Easy to apply, easy to remove Wear up to 7 days Customizable length Item Includes 30 Nails including 6 accent nails 1 Alcohol prep...

How long will these last? I’m skeptical that they would pop off.
What product do they give you to use for them to stay on? Nail glue? Also How long do they last? I always had a problem with the nail glue others use never working and they would come off within the hour after being applied.
Start your review of Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium!
Michelle H.
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Michelle H.
I am very impressed with Dashing Diva's MagicPress Press On Gel Nails. The style I have on is called "Homecoming" essentially french tips. What I didn't like about these nails? There were air bubbles on the nails (even before the application. It is noticeable closely but far away you can't see them. Hopefully there will be improvement for this!) The tips of the nails do chip over from regular wear/tear. And lastly, it was hard to figure out which nails were the same sizes. I believe there are sizing underneath the nails but it was very faint and I couldn't tell so it took longer to put these nails on than it should. Despite the cons, I actually loved how these nails turned out and lasts, still a 5 stars in my books! I have been wearing this set for 5 days and counting! I have not had to change a single nail yet and doesn't seem like I will have to (nails feel securely in place). Everything you need is included and costs you less than $10 bucks! Get your manicure at home and done in less than 15 minutes is my kind of jam! I highly recommend Dashing Diva Magic Press On Nails and can't wait to purchase more!
K R.
potters rd
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by K R.
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by K R.
These are so cute and mood-brightening. As always this brand is easy to apply and stays put. I think I may be a nail addict.
Breanna P.
Willard, UT
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Breanna P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This are amazing!! First off so easy to use! Just remove the sticker wrapper and push on clean nails! I love love love these and I’m never paying for someone to do my nails again. Mine last two weeks.
Ana S.
San Antonio
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Ana S.
Just bought this and although used this brand, had never tried the MagicPress. I love it! So quick and easy, medium is like active length, perfect for me! Just follow instructions and didn’t take more than 10 minutes to get them on!
Rachel E.
Weirton, WV
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Rachel E.
Purchased at: Online
I love this product. Have been using now for about a month and they are absolutely amazing and priced really low. I order directly from the site and they ship fast. They offer free shipping with orders over 15.00 which is awesome. The magic press nails usually last 10-14 days . I am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands all day long. The nails last through all that and still look amazing.
Sarah S.
Rockford, MI
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ive tried other press on brands (KISS) and within HOURS of application they were popping off. Ive had this set on for a WEEK and only needed to GLUE 1 nail back on, and it was on my dominant hand so im not shocked. I definitely think this gel works way better.
Melissa G.
Ty Ty, GA
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Melissa G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wear French tips almost exclusively so I definitely have gotten better at making them look natural. This set was not as easy to do that with. There are visible bubbles even before you put them on but sometimes those will fill in when you apply. I did get most of the bubbles out but the edges of the nails lifted within minutes and I couldn't get them all under my cuticle. The nail bed color is a bit yellow but it blends nicely when applied so don't let that scare you off of them. These probably look fine from a distance but I don't know if I'll buy them again.
Rian S.
Wentzville, MO
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Rian S.
I’m Dashing Diva obsessed! I used to pay ~$100 a month for dip nails every 12 days, and no I can do it at home for 75% less. Each set easily lasts me 10 days (this pic is Day 9). They are strong, easy to apply and file, and look amazing. I’m extra obsessed with the new shirt lengths!
Lulu G.
Plant City, FL
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Lulu G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these press on nails. Love matte marine blue and silver combo. I enjoy doing my own nails and I personally prep my nails so these press on ones last me for 7-10 days.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Ann T.
Dashing Diva Magic Press - Medium uploaded by Ann T.
The Dashing Diva Magic Press press on manicure is so easy to use and they look amazing on me. I love that I do not have to use glue to put on this nails. They are so easy to put and take out! I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product that will make their nails look awesome in seconds.