Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana

by Dashing Diva

Wears just like salon gelNo UV dry timeNo soak off removalEasy to apply and removeChip resistantWrinkle freeStrips do not dry outNo light neededLength of wear: Up to 14 days

Do nail gel strips work well? Are they easy to use? Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana
Start your review of Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip in Nirvana as a promo gift from Ulta. This was my first time using this brand. I love that heat isn't needed because I've tried other ones that required heat and my kids couldn't handle it. I love that it's an easy way to do your nails and get some fun designs. It was a little bit of a challenge getting the right size for my nail.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana uploaded by Lauren K.
Purchased at: Target
This is my first time trying a gel strip nail product. This pack was $8 and covered my fingers and toes! WAY CHEAPER than a dip manicure and pedicure and it lasts about 10 days! Also, this does not damage your nails like dip powder . Highly highly recommend !
Tati O.
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana uploaded by Tati O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a freebie from Ulta with my purchase. You can smell the gel lol. You have to measure it against your nail before placing. Once it’s stuck on your nail you flatten it out and file off the top with the nail file provided. Not really my color but it’s cute. Let’s see how long it lastsDashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,216 reviews
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana uploaded by Keara J.
These are so cute omg! Very easy to get on and adjust, affordable & stay on for awhile! #nails #diva #gelstrip
Kristie S.
Dalmatia, PA
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana uploaded by Kristie S.
The best nail wrap I've ever used! Easy to open and store packaging and the nails are stunning! So easy to apply and stay on for a very long time! Price is amazing for the quality of this product and i plan on purchasing more!
Tianna N.
Hanceville, AL
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana uploaded by Tianna N.
These nail strips have been on for 5 days already, and they have been through the mill with my day to day life. I love them! They go on really easy and fast. I love the color and all the accent strips are gorgeous. I would highly recommend these for anybody that can't stand to sit and wait for polish to dry. Plus, they last a really long time. I will definitely repurchase these, especially this color.
ShugaSweet H.
Augusta, GA
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Strip Nirvana uploaded by ShugaSweet H.
I like the design but really wish it was and easier way to cut to fit my nails but they are easy to apply & they where a good price
Haley M.
Greer, SC
I wanted to love these SO much . It could be user error /because my nails are very shorts- but I found them very difficult to apply. I like to that I will be able to peel them off - but I’m also skeptical to see how long they will last. I love the design and that they are gel.
Pennie G.
Madison, WI
I love dashing diva gloss strips in general. This particular color story is especially beautiful because every one of the “plain” nails actually has some cuticle sparkle. So actually no nails in this set are completely solid! Perfect color scheme for the winter months
Gisela R.
Moses Lake, WA
This is super cute and super easy to put on. They stay very well I took them off to change color!! But totally recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
il y a 6 mois
Yazmin L. il y a 5 mois
YES AND YES!!!! I just started using them. They work so well it’s been over a week and they still look nice!!! The are super easy to use you just have to make sure you read the instructions to know exactly how to do it!!! Try them out your going to love them!!!