Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips

by Dashing Diva

Multi shades of red and gold glitter sparkle on your fingertips - we call that a 'Jewel Crush.' Stand out and sparkle with Dashing Diva?s instant gel manicure, GLOSS Ultra Shine Gel Effects. GLOSS Effects gel nail strips create the ultimate shimmering gel manicure that last up to 14 days. These salon inspired designs are the perfect nail accessory to make your mani pop! With GLOSS Effects gel nail strips, application is simple and there?s no UV dry time or damaging soak off removal required.

How To Use
STEP 1: PREP
?Wash hands with soap and water.
? Shape nails and push back cuticles.
? Use an alcohol prep pad or acetone remover to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
? Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.

Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for Gloss to protect and strengthen natural nails before application and even after removal.

STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
? Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
? Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.

Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
Pro Tip: Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion.

STEP 3: APPLICATION
? Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward.
? Press down firmly from center and side to side.

Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.

STEP 4: FINISH
? Fold over excess material
? Using the white side of the file, file downward firmly in one direction making sure the file is positioned vertically and not angled over the free edge.
? Smooth out nail edge with pink side of the file making sure that nail edge is clean and free from excess strip remains.

Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
Pro tip: For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing nails to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.

HOW TO REMOVE:

? Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail.
? Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
?Gradually roll the strip off your nail.

CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips!
Michelle O.
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: Target
I heard that these gel nail polish strips were great so I tried them. They're awesome! You just clean your nails, press them on and use nail clippers to trim off any extra length (so they fit your nails perfectly!). They're shiny and glossy, look JUST like nail polish, and they last for 7-10 days. Then you just peel them off- they're not hard to remove but they don't come off at random. They're amazing. No harsh nail polish or remover necessary! I love them. They're so quick and easy and look fabulous!
Barbara C.
Budd Lake, NJ
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Barbara C.
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Barbara C.
Just bought these, the color looks very pretty but it looks more light gold, don't really see the "rose" color. I'll still use but would have liked more pink, probably wouldn't have chosen if had seen it in person, but I ordered online so it's hard to truly see the color. Other than the color, the strips hold very well and are extremely easy to apply.
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Jessica L.
Hahahahaha yes I put them on my toes! They did ok only one fell of but other then that these are pretty cool
Melissa B.
Murphysboro, IL
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love nail strips because my nails do not do well with polish or shellac. These are nice. Kind of thick though. It says they last up to 14 days. Comes with a file and a nail prep pad. I always try to get the oils off with polish remover anyway. I am happy with the result, but I think I would have preferred this color as a matte.
Shannon B.
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love, love, love these gel nail strips! They are easy to use and don't chip easily. The only complaint is that after about a week, I need to file the edges because they lift a little. They are thicker than competitors and last longer on my nails! I usually wear them for three weeks. I love that I can mix and match sets with solids. I highly recommend for any busy person. 0 dry time!!
Stephanie J.
Greenville, NC
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Stephanie J.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time using these and so far I'm very impressed! Looking forward to trying more. Easy to apply. Great selection of designs. With all the extra hand washing due to pandemic, nail polish rarely lasts me 24 hours. If I don't have to paint my nails every other day I'll be a happy gal. Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips
Laura S.
Plano, TX
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Laura S.
I love the Dashing Diva line of gel nail stickers. Some of the collections have glitter, prints, and other highlight stickers. When I want something simple and classic, I reach for the single color sets, like this one, All Out Diva. This color is a beautiful hot pink that reminds me of summer. These are easy to apply and last 7 to 10 days with no signs of wear. I use the Dashing Diva Red Therapy base coat for gloss nail strips before applying, as it helps protect my nails and makes removal easier. I also apply a top coat to seal the stickers. The instructions say to use cuticle oil to remove the stickers, but I have better luck using polish remover to work under the stickers, following the directions with this change.
Erika V.
Alachua, FL
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Erika V.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s perfect ! I have professional nail polish in minutes ! 💞 and I don’t need wait útil the polish is dry! Is easy to use!
Jeannine N.
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Jeannine N.
Omg, these. I used to be a big fan of Incoco/Color Street for years. I can honestly say these are better. I have pretty weak nails and normal polish strips after a few days would bend and get ugly lines in the polish. These are gel and are unwavering! There is a learning curve, as with all nail polish strips. You need to prep your nails beforehand properly and be careful when removing as to not damage your natural nail. They held up for 2 weeks with minimal tip wear. Plus I love the packs that have different designs to mix and match. They also give you enough for more than one application and haven’t dried out in the package. What is this magic?! The picture is the color “Lavender Dreams” after 10 days of wear.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
Dashing Diva Gloss Gel Nail 27 Strips uploaded by Alexandra M.
I tried these gel stick on nails from Dashing Diva recently in color Red Velvet and absolutely loved them! I wore them out for an event and got compliments on my nails. I thought it was a great value, I loved that they came with the nail file and buffer. They lasted about 1.5- 2 weeks before I peeled them off. Gorgeous color! Easy application

Looking for your answer?