I used for the first time, I had a pack of regular colors and some accents. The accents fell off withing moments to a day. The colored only though stayed strong. Is there a trick to the ones with patterns and designs? I did order the glue.
Indianapolis, IN - il y a 7 mois

2 answers

Hey! I used one of those tools to push the cuticle back and then apply the nails. Try to cover the nail instead of any part of the skin around the nail. If any does go over, I use a small eyebrow scissor and just trim to my nail shape so it sticks to the nail better. I’ve had sets on for 6 weeks sometimes from this brand, so they’re worth the practice because once you get the hang of it, you won’t do regular nail polish anymore! Hope this helps!
il y a 6 mois
It could be the application, those strips may have been too close to your skin and didn’t adhere properly. That happened to me on my first set and a few nails came off. I got better at applying with practice and that doesn’t happen anymore. You don’t need glue with these but they do sell a base coat to go along with The strips.
il y a 6 mois