MakeupNail CareDashing Diva
Double Wide French Wrap Plus

Dashing Diva Double Wide French Wrap Plus

by Dashing Diva

What are these for?
Start your review of Dashing Diva Double Wide French Wrap Plus!
Dianne P.
Wagoner, OK
I just recently tried this product. I’ve used it twice. I watched a YouTube video to learn how to apply the strips. I really like this product. It easy to apply, there’s no drying time, and the patterns look like they were done at the salon. The packaging says it will last up to 14 days. I’ve only gotten 5 days of wear both times I tried it. But I’m a nurse and put my hands through the wringer on a daily basis. 5 days of wear without chipping or peeling is 4 days longer than a regular manicure for me! I’ve gone back and purchased several colors/ patterns. I think everyone should try it!
Sarah R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I don’t know what it is that I’m reviewing, but there was no option for the actual product I used. They are these nail polish stickers that are LIFE!
Jennifer G.
Long Beach , CA
My new discovery and I’m really loving this brand great products I wish I could find more of there products in the stores