BeautyNailNail ToolsDashing Diva
Design FX French Wrap Manicure Kit

Dashing Diva Design FX French Wrap Manicure Kit

by Dashing Diva

This luxurious and stylish manicure kit from Dashing Diva is everything a professional needs to provide the perfect French manicure with ease and consistency. Kit includes: 140 white French wrap plus (thick band), 40 white French wrap plus (thin band), top seal (14 ml), base seal (14 ml), brush-on glue (3 g), white board file (100/180 grit), pink sponge file (150/240 grit) and an instructional booklet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dashing Diva Design FX French Wrap Manicure Kit!
Shayna S.
Schenectady
My favorite part of this kit is the base bonder and the nail shaper. The white tips were not what I expected them to be. It wasn't horribly difficult for me but I do have decades of experience with nail art type things and it would definitely not be easy for people who are new to this sort of thing. I love most of The dashing diva products especially the nail stickers so I purchased this because I expected it to be as easy as their other products. but the nail file is absolutely amazing and I feel like I have had it for years and I just wash it off and it's good to go again. So I feel this kit is pretty worth it and where the amount of French tip stickers that you get probably by the end of the kit you would have the hang of it. I purchased this on sale at a store for licensed professionals so they were basically giving it away. Value for my dollar was definitely worth it.
Jason  S.
Beautiful salon results every time. Give yourself or a client that perfect French manicure with little effort. Glue on tab, pop off plastic covering tab, brush on base and top seal. That easy... I absolutely love this product.

Looking for your answer?