Dashing Diva Design FX Appliques

by Dashing Diva

Add spark to your standard manicure and liven up your outfit with these Design FX 3D Jewels Hearts nail appliques from Dashing Diva. Easy to apply and simple to remove, these professional products are perfect for home application and allows you to flaunt your personality and flare in simple easy steps. Epitomizing true Diva fashion, these beautiful nail appliques are made to last for up to 7 days, with pedicures lasting up to 2 weeks. Express yourself with these easy-to-use nail appliques.

How long do these last? [user:hannah181124]
How much wear do you get from these? A few days? A week? [product:dashing-diva-magic-press-zigzag-blue-full-cover-gel-nail-tips-easy-to-attach-without-glue-asian-type-disposable-mpgs23]
Can anyone tell me how to apply these
Start your review of Dashing Diva Design FX Appliques!
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Dashing Diva Design FX Appliques uploaded by Alicia H.
Dashing Diva Design FX Appliques uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I ordered the Dashing Diva gel nail peels in Tickled Pink for your toes. They come in multiple shapes and sizes. They also have cute designs. You can pick and choose how you want your nails to be designed. I chose a pink and sparkled nail design for every other nail. Application was pretty easy. After I got out of the shower, I pushed back my cuticles, trimmed my nails, etc and then I began to attempt to find the correct sizes for my nails. They peel off of the plastic great and apply nicely to the nail. Then just press down firmly and smooth with an orange stick and cut off excess to the shape of the toenail. These said they would last up to 14 days, but I am actually on week 3 of wearing mine with little to no damage to the peels. Only the pinky toe one fell off and thats probably just more of the fault of the shape of my toenail than the actual product. But the rest of them look perfect and have held up through showering, long baths, wearing socks and shoes all day, etc. I would definitely reccommend and I will be reordering these!
Dawn O.
San Diego, CA
Dashing Diva Design FX Appliques uploaded by Dawn O.
I love Dashing Diva nail gel stickers! They look so nice and stay on for weeks. I have tried so many colors and am just so impressed with them. Especially during the pandemic it is nice to have an at home option that looks like salon quality. And the best part is that they don't damage your nails!
jamie S.
farmington MO
These are the best fake nails I've ever tried! They last for about a week and come with several spares in case 1 pops off and you need to replace it. They have beautiful and trendy colors but also have the classics as well. They come in extra short, short and medium (that I have seen so far in stores). I buy mine at my local grocer and also the drugstore. I get compliments on these all the time, no one has any clue that these are simply press on nails. Highly recommend!
Callie C.
Portland, OR
Dashing Diva Design FX Appliques uploaded by Callie C.
This was my first time using the Dashing Diva Design Fx polish strips and I was so satisfied with the results! They took less than 10 minutes to apply and looked amazing! I only gave this review 4 stars because I feel the strips don’t adhere as well as I’d like, but I probably didn’t apply them 100% correctly 🤷🏽‍♀️! Anywho I’m down to give them another try and think you should too! Especially if you aren’t able to get to a salon, aren’t the best at painting your own nails, and want an affordable alternative!!
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
The colors of these nails are really pretty and they were super easy to remove, but the shape and size was really awkward!  They were straight up squares that were way too big for my nails and they looked really bad.  Also they were not as easy to remove as the instructions state - I had to soak my nails in acetone to remove them.
Patricia R.
New Castle, DE
Son muy bonitas y el acabado queda muy real parecen tus uñas de verdad. La duraccion es muy buena. Las recomiendo.
Shanda G.
I really am grateful for these! I hate doing my nails because of the dry time. I also always end up messing them up before they're dry so I was super happy to find these. They do last at least a week for me, which is normal even for regular nail polish with my nails. I think I have a bit of trouble filing away the excess nail polish strip, which is why I took away 1 star... tbh that could be a user problem rather than a problem with the gel strips themselves. I have repurchased these because they make the most sense with everything going on coupled with where my life is right now.
nayeli B.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not crazy about the zipper design, but it did what the package said. Definitely want to try other designs. It lasted for 6 days before it started to chip away.
Hailey T.
Joplin, MO
i haven’t tried this design specifically but all of the dashing diva gel stickers are amazing!! you literally just press them onto your nail, shape and cut them down to your natural nail length! they stay on until you take them off and they have tons of affordable designs that look like you spent tons at a salon
April D.
Purchased at: Walmart
After testing out Color Street Nails, I decided to test out a budget friendly version I found out WalMart. These were initially easy to apply, but making them fit and trimming them was far more difficult than I anticipated. The “nail” itself is very thick, causing it to be susceptible to peeling. Overall, if you are wearing these for one day, they will do and they look very pretty. Just don’t expect long wear out of them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca A.
Clifton Park, NY
il y a 2 ans
kristine R. il y a 2 ans
About a week for me and my hands are exposed to warm water a lot.
Jeannine L.