Dash Mini Maker Waffle - Black

by Dash

#3 in Sandwich Makers

Cute & compact, the Dash Mini Maker Waffle makes snack-sized waffles an everyday treat. This appliance is ideal for making individual waffles that go beyond breakfast. Make mini paninis, hash browns, and even biscuit pizzas with the appliance that turns ordinary ingredients into exciting waffle snacks. The Dash Mini Maker Waffle heats up in mere minutes, making it the perfect appliance for a quick snack, or for breakfast on the go. Dual non-stick cooking surfaces clean easily. The mini, compact size is perfect for small apartments, dorm room cooking or taking on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dash Mini Maker Waffle - Black!
Storm S.
Saint Louis, MO
Dash Mini Maker Waffle - Black uploaded by Storm S.
I love this whacky thing! So do the kids easy to use and clean. My pic is the same as this one just with skulls it vlean well and small enough for out cramped kitchen
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
I just made mini waffles! The waffle iron is the one with the skull shape, but I didn't see a listing for one. It's a simple enough machine. Just use a 1/4c of batter to the plates after they are sprayed with oil and close. It takes maybe 2 minutes to cook. I've notice that the less oil on the plates the better they brown. The skull impression was nice and distinct. The iron heated up pretty quickly, and cleanup is easy. I think I payed $10 for this. While it's not the grandest waffle iron I've used its very good for the price. They come out with different ones from time to time for the holidays with holiday shaped plates. Not bad!
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,232 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This was the best ten bucks I ever spent on Amazon. This is shredded cheese and dill pickles made into fried pickles they are so good. Put cheese the pickles then cheese press lid down hold until steam stops nice snd crunchy.
kimberly B.
P C Beach, FL
Dash Mini Maker Waffle - Black uploaded by kimberly B.
Dash mini maker Skull waffle maker ! So I am the Halloween Queen had to get this bad boy so not disappointed in this cute little gadget small but mighty makes perfect waffles great for road trips camping dorm room love ir ! Perfect size
Kristie C.
Mequon, WI
Super affordable and easy to use and clean. I love that it makes the perfect size waffle to be reheated in the toaster!
Naomi B.
Rocklin, CA
I absolutely love this waffle maker! It makes perfect size waffles for my 4 year old and it makes amazing chaffles. Super easy to clean and to store. Great price on Amazon.
Arlin M.
It was very cute and easy to use only thing was it was a bit hard to clean but other than that it was something I would buy for a friend or family member.
Kristin H.
Warner Robins
Love this waffle maker, super easy to use and clean up. Perfect size for my son to eat. Cheap price and great product.
Heather M.
Elkton
This is a really cute waffle maker. I thought it was a regular size one when I ordered it. But surprise, it was a mini waffle maker. It defi6cute and does what it is posed to. I am doing keto and this makes the perfect size bread for sandwiches.

Looking for your answer?