Dash Mini Griddle

by Dash

Features: -Wattage: 350W-Nonstick cooking plates for healthier cooking and easy cleaning-Fixed heating elements on top and bottom for even heating-Compact design fits almost anywhere-Easy operation with LED indicator light to signal that the cooker.

Ive never seen this item before do you know some places where I could get it?
Start your review of Dash Mini Griddle!
Monica A.
Sacramento, CA
Dash Mini Griddle uploaded by Monica A.
Dash Mini Griddle uploaded by Monica A.
Purchased at: Target
Love this Mini dash Griddle I have it in red. I’m recently having a kitchen renovation so I been purchasing all these different cooking appliances and this one is so cool easy to use and fast... warms up quickly and works great... I make little Keto pizzas with this one
Lorie H.
Dash Mini Griddle uploaded by Lorie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this Dash waffle maker awhile back when I started a new low carb lifestyle. And I have to say I am using it so much more than I thought I ever would. It is very reasonably priced. It came well shipped, no damage, and without a ton of extra unnecessary packaging. Easy to use and very easy to clean. Just plug in wait for light and go. Even made a fried avacado so easy. Dash ® White Mini Waffle Maker
Sarah S.
Lindstrom, MN
Purchased at: Target
We love our mini- super easy to use but for a family of 4 just too small and takes a lot of time. But because it’s so easy we use it a lot. If I were single I’d give it 5 stars.Dash Mini Maker Waffle - Aqua
Sarah M.
Bangor, ME
This mini griddle is small but perfect for individual servings. We purchased this in seafoam green to match the kitchen and other appliances. It regulates temperature nicely and cleans up quickly. For the small price I recommend giving dash products a try.
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Dash Mini Griddle uploaded by Hannah D.
Purchased at: Target
For real toss out any other waffle maker because THIS is the best I have EVER used and I have tried plenty! Its fast to heat up and only takes 1-2 minutes per waffle and they are to die for and this waffle maker is easy to clean and easy to store because it's so small! I'm totally getting the pumpkin one too lol!
Alicia P.
Anderson, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
So I use this to make keto waffles. It's only about 4" however my waffles are made of egg whites cheese and almond flower. Theres many ways to make it. But I like the mini size because its like a bagel or sandwich size, good portion to watch my weight. The only problem is I wish it made two at a time.
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
I received this as a Christmas present two years ago and it still works perfectly. It is a non stick and easy to clean.
Sara D.
Freehold, NJ
Love dash products! This mini griddle is perfect for quick easy meals! I use it often
Maggie B.
Salem, NJ
Dash Mini Griddle uploaded by Maggie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Have this amazing little 4x4 waffle iron in the skull design. I love all things to do with skulls and this was the perfect new toy to start the first day of October. I enjoy using this to make treats for all the kids on a regular basis and for slumber parties.
Radi S.
Love the mini griddle!! It does get a little messy if you put in a lot of batter, so be aware of that! It’s really cute and it fits anywhere!