Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White

by Dash

Make soft, medium, and hard boiled eggs in 12 minutes or less! The rapid egg cooker can boil up to 6 eggs at a time. Poaches up to 2 eggs with a separate poaching tray. The timer clicks and the light turns off when cooking is complete. Quick and simple, it makes cooking eggs so much easier! The rapid egg cooker comes with an on/off button, poaching tray, hard boiled tray for 6 eggs plastic base, bpa free plastic egg holders for hard boiled, non-stick tray for poached eggs, measuring cup, plastic lid.-makes hard, medium and soft boiled eggs.-also makes poached and scrambled.-takes only minutes.-360 watts-1 year warranty.

Can you cook the eggs in different stages or just one?
Start your review of Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White!
Kristi  R.
Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White uploaded by Kristi  R.
Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White uploaded by Kristi  R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this egg cooker!! It makes the perfect hard boiled egg! Very easy to use! Can make medium or hard boiled eggs, poached eggs and even omelets! The only con I can find, is that it will only make 6 at a time! 😁
Stephanie K.
Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White uploaded by Stephanie K.
Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White uploaded by Stephanie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG I am in love lol. Anyone else have this? Freaking awesome! Awesome for less mess, quickie jobs and not in mass volumes. My kids love “drippy eggs” i.e. poached soft on toast…3 min done. Want hard boiled eggs just quick for a salad? Less than 10 min. I am a fairly accomplished cook, and know how to do all of these things old school. But why? Seriously, this is cheaper all the way around, small to store, reasonably priced and healthier I might add! And not making my kitchen a mass house humidifier with my AC running full blast LOL, nor am I waiting for boiling water, no more stupid pans to wash. Sold! Next purchase will be the double decker one! This one great for small families and travel and speed jobs. Best new kitchen gadget I’ve had in a long time!!
Megan W.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this little guy way more than I ever expected to and it's easy enough to use the kids can do it to! Works best with room temperature eggs comes in multiple colors so you can find one that matches your style. Cooks up to 6 eggs at a time any way! Deviled eggs, soft boiled, poached, and omelettes. 360 watts. Includes recipe guide and measuring cup.
Elizabeth  V.
Chetek, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
We love our egg cooker! It’s small, handy and convenient. So far we’ve only made hard boiled eggs but I know it has more features and I’m excited to try them. It makes hard boiled eggs in a short amount of time with little mess or hassle, especially compared to cooking them on the stove.
Kasi S.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Such an amazing product. We bought it on a whim during quarantine. We had no idea that we would end up using it almost every day. Easy cleanup and delicious eggs! I purchased several of these for gifts.
Rachel  S.
Providence, RI
Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White uploaded by Rachel  S.
OHHH MY GOODNESS! I literally haven’t even finished my eggs because I am so excited to write this review for the Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker White. I couldn’t find the aqua one on the Dash site to review but anyway, they must all work the same. The setup was easy to follow and very minimum, the eggs probably took 5 min MAX to cook, and they came out wonderful. This box can hard boil 6 eggs, cook an omelette, or poach two eggs. I went with the poach because I was most excited to see this item do a poach. These eggs came out wonderful! Perfectly cooked, runny yolks and all! I would’ve made a full eggs benny if I knew how successful I was going to be! All you do is put the eggs in the proper container, place the lid on, press power and it goes! Once it’s done it beeps the loudest beep on earth, you cannot miss it. It won’t stop beeping until you unplug lol. I would recommend this to EVERYONE on earth who likes eggs. Seriously effortless and waaaaay worth the money. I can’t wait to try the other styles!
Anna S.
E Greenville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this thing! By far the easiest way to make hard boiled eggs. You can’t mess it up! Small and compact to save counter space. Good price. Easy to clean
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
3,502 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
Maddie P.
Winona Lake, IN
This has been the best inexpensive addition to my kitchen. I love hard boiled eggs and this makes them so easily and quickly. You can also make poached eggs and omelets. It is totally worth the money and so easy to use. LOVE!!
Allie N.
College Park, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this little gadget. It is so easy and basically no clean up. It is completely foolproof and I super handy. You can make hard boiled eggs, peaches eggs, and inlets so easily. The cook time is so quick. I use this every morning and I’ve told everyone they need to get one.