BY DASH

Make soft, medium, and hard boiled eggs in 12 minutes or less! The rapid egg cooker can boil up to 6 eggs at a time. Poaches up to 2 eggs with a separate poaching tray. The timer clicks and the light turns off when cooking is complete. Quick and simple, it makes cooking eggs so much easier! The rapid egg cooker comes with an on/off button, poaching tray, hard boiled tray for 6 eggs plastic base, bpa free plastic egg holders for hard boiled, non-stick tray for poached eggs, measuring cup, plastic lid.-makes hard, medium and soft boiled eggs.-also makes poached and scrambled.-takes only minutes.-360 watts-1 year warranty. see more...

• I eat a hard-boiled egg every morning and I have to keep ...1 Answers
  • Does it really cook eggs better than an oven?1 Answers
  • This looks so adorable and convenient, but I have no idea...3 Answers
Jercel T.
Silverdale , WA
I use this appliance pretty much EVERY SINGLE DAY and even sometimes multiple times a day. It is so convenient in the morning when getting ready for work and helps to make cooking breakfast a breeze! Best part is no having to get out frying pan, heat oil and season eggs, it's cooked with steam and that's it. No messy pans to clean and no extra calories which makes for a great healthy breakfast every single day. It is also great for boiling eggs, and poaching eggs too and part I love is I can set it and walk away, no having to stay there at the stove watching over a pot or pan, worrying about cooking, the appliance does all the work for you and automatically shuts off when done. So easy that my young daughter uses this! Favorite appliance in my kitchen!
Shawna D.
Simi Valley, CA
I bought this on a weird, random impulse buy and boy am I glad I did!! This boils (poaches, and scrambles) your eggs SO fast, I love it. It's a little on the smaller side (literally the only con I see here so far), but I got it for a steal at $9.99! I love cooking eggs but hate waiting, so this really is the perfect product. Besides eggs, you can dream veggies and even salmon! Great product!
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my favorite random kitchen appliance! And I have a lot. This boils my eggs with no supervision which is great when getting ready for work. Can also poach and scramble. Just an amazing product all around! LOVE!
Brooks C.
I bought this with little to no expectations, but tried it the other day on my lunch break and loved it! It was so easy to use and had minimal cleanup. It also eliminated the guesswork of cooking an egg - both eggs were perfectly hard boiled in 12 minutes. It saves time and does a great job - highly recommend!
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
We own this egg cooker in black and love it! We eat boiled eggs every morning for breakfast and this egg cooker makes the whole process so quick and easy! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Mrs S.
These are the best. So easy you don't have to soak in boiling water. And it just cooks you up hard boiled eggs
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I've heard nothing but good things about this product. it's really simple to use and convenient.
Ana S.
well,my true is that i do not have it but my friends have one and say it's very good, practical and faster . it have 3 or more alternative to cook the eggs ! i want one
Rachel D.
Drayton Valley
I think I need one of these. I love that it offers hard boiled and poached options as I always crack my eggs when boiling them and I have not mastered a good poach yet.
Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
This looks so adorable and convenient, but I have no idea how it works. Does anyone know how this works?
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
Does this actually cook the eggs ?? How many eggs fit in this cooker?
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Does this work?? Do the eggs actually taste good
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
What's the cost range for this egg cooker?
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I eat a hard-boiled egg every morning and I have to keep watching over it so the water doesn't over flow ,while I'm getting ready for work and it's just too time-consuming.. I was wondering is there a timer for this cooking pot ?