DASH Boutique uploaded by Fiorella S.DASH Boutique uploaded by Tammy C.

BY DASH BOUTIQUE

• Do they have nice clothes and can someone tell me were its locate...2 Answers
  • How is their customer service?1 Answers
  • Es la ropa realmente tan caro?1 Answers
DASH Boutique
  • "Cute clothes , but too expensive , not really worth it, if they had better prices that everyone could afford maybe it would be a bigger hit " in 8 reviews
  • "I have never shopped at dash but from what I have seen they have really cute clothes and I would love to try out their clothes!" in 6 reviews
  • "Stop in while you're in New York or Miami buy the cheapest thing you can find just so you can get a bag that says Dash and take a picture outside of the store!" in 5 reviews
  • "UI would never pay the prices for the stuff they sell - the quality is crappy and totally not worth it." in 5 reviews
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Everything in these stores is outrageou$. I have visited in New York City and Miami. When I went to Miami the people working were all stuck up and tried following people around like everyone was trying to steal their crap. When I went to the one in Manhattan it was so hard to find that I probably passed it 2-3 times before I realized it. The people in that store were really nice though. I bought all the different pencils, a beanie and the aluminum matte water bottle which were all of course sold at a horrible price for the quality of the products themselves
Diglyn F.
I like Dash boutique, the clothes is very unique and trendy, Besides, it also has a deparment for kids wich is very cute, made for moms that want to have a well dress kid, but it is difficult to access, I mean it is not affordable at all (it is very expensive). the people who works there are friendly, but sometimes they follow you which turns into a little bit annoying.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
The store is beautiful and the clothing is nice and of very good quality. The prices are a bit high for the everyday person and a larger selection would have been nice. I love there accessories and necklaces though. They can make any outfit pop.
nick w.
The clothes are super cute but the prices are ridiculous. Everyone only wants it for the name and I don't even know how the quality really is but there's more high end company's I rather give the money too for better quality.
PAULITH R.
It is definitely overpriced due to the name attached to it. The clothes are stylish and come in great quality. It is best to try to find a store if you have one in your area and browse around before committing to a purchase.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
A shop where you find a variety of women's wear very fashionable, atravida and risky. if you like fashionable clothes here are many options. BUUUUUUUT I think is overprice.
Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
I've never been to this store but I do know they have really cute clothes! I would like to go to the location in NY I know their fall collection is going to be amazing!
Vanessa P.
I love Kardashian confession painful, but this is very expensive clothes for what they offer, I have not bought in this store but the prices are very high for a dress
Maria A.
Oxnard, CA
To over prized!!!! They do have cute clothes but they are to over prized!!!!! If you have the money to spend then this is a great atore for you to shop at.
Sarah R.
Wayyyy to expensive. I understand that you are paying for the name kardashian, but I find It to be way too much. Everything is super cute and trendy.
Gabriela S.
Is the clothes really that expensive?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Really worth the money to say it's from Dash?
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
Is the clothing worth the price, or are you just paying for the name?
Alieyah S.
Bronx, NY
Is anything at dash really worth buying
TheProductReview M.