DASH Boutique uploaded by Fiorella S.DASH Boutique uploaded by Tammy C.

BY DASH BOUTIQUE

• Do they have nice clothes and can someone tell me were its locate...2 Answers
  • How is their customer service?1 Answers
  • Es la ropa realmente tan caro?1 Answers
DASH Boutique
  • "Cute clothes , but too expensive , not really worth it, if they had better prices that everyone could afford maybe it would be a bigger hit " in 8 reviews
  • "I have never shopped at dash but from what I have seen they have really cute clothes and I would love to try out their clothes!" in 6 reviews
  • "Stop in while you're in New York or Miami buy the cheapest thing you can find just so you can get a bag that says Dash and take a picture outside of the store!" in 5 reviews
  • "UI would never pay the prices for the stuff they sell - the quality is crappy and totally not worth it." in 5 reviews
Jessika A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Esta boutique esta un poco sobrevalorada, sus productos no son de muuuy buena calidad. Yo pienso que es mas la publicidad por pertener a las Kardashians que por sus propios meritos. Son prendas ademas que solo se usan una temporada y no las puedes volver a usar por ser tan peculiares.
Lakyn P.
Russellville, AR
Super cute clothes but over priced. I've only been to the store in L.A. but the clothes were so expensive for what the product was. They do over souvenir type trinkets if you are simply going just to go. However, just a plain white v-neck top with "Dash" across the chest is $60.
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
Very overrated and over-hyped. I think people just go to this boutique so that they can take a picture of the outside of the store. All of the items overly expensive for the quality and style and they only stock the store with a very small amount of inventory. Never purchased anything from here after I took a look around at what they had.
Diglyn F.
I like Dash boutique, the clothes is very unique and trendy, Besides, it also has a deparment for kids wich is very cute, made for moms that want to have a well dress kid, but it is difficult to access, I mean it is not affordable at all (it is very expensive). the people who works there are friendly, but sometimes they follow you which turns into a little bit annoying.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Doesn't last. No original thought was put in it. Been to the Miami location wasn't impressed. Maybe they shud just sell the bag. Don't like paying that much money to look like everyone else. What a let down.
Finley R.
Plano, TX
I was really looking forward to checking out Dash's New York City location (off of Spring Street) but was extremely put off when my sisters and I were forced to wait in a 30 minute line to go inside the store. It felt as if we were waiting to get access inside the city's hottest club, not a clothing store. Still, we waited in the line assuming that whatever was inside must be worth the wait, but were immediately disappointed the moment we walked in. The store consisted of (maybe) three or 4 clothing racks full of over-priced Wildfox sweat-shirts and the decor was nonexistent. Such a let down. We decided that we'd be better off just buying a Dash t-shirt souvenir for ourselves until we saw the price tag read $70. Yep, $70 for a white t-shirt with the word Dash printed across it. Needless to say we quickly left the store not only annoyed, but empty handed. I do not recommend this store unless you are absolutely obsessed with the Kardashians, and even then I still don't think it's worth the trip or the wait in line.
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
I believe that they have a great selection of clothes for women. It is all very good quality and everything fits right. Nothing to baggy or anything. I do not shop here a lot but from what I did purchase it was just right.
Alexandria A.
I personally have shopped at Dash when I lived in New York. However, that was only because I was able to splurge. For the everyday me and average woman shopping here is unrealistic. its extremely overpriced and if I wanted to buy clothes from a Kardashian owned boutique I want to buy something that I see them wearing and is their style. Unfortunately, this is not the case for Dash. If you have the extra cash to spend 50-70$ on a T-shirt you could buy at Forever 21 then go for it, just to be able to say you have shopped a Dash. Otherwise I'll stick to American Appeal and H&M.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Everything in these stores is outrageou$. I have visited in New York City and Miami. When I went to Miami the people working were all stuck up and tried following people around like everyone was trying to steal their crap. When I went to the one in Manhattan it was so hard to find that I probably passed it 2-3 times before I realized it. The people in that store were really nice though. I bought all the different pencils, a beanie and the aluminum matte water bottle which were all of course sold at a horrible price for the quality of the products themselves
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've been to the Miami one and loved it! I only went because I'm a fan of the Kardashian's because I couldn't afford anything in that store! But it was awesome to browse!
Gabriela S.
Is the clothes really that expensive?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Really worth the money to say it's from Dash?
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
Is the clothing worth the price, or are you just paying for the name?
Alieyah S.
Bronx, NY
Is anything at dash really worth buying
TheProductReview M.