DASH Boutique uploaded by Fiorella S.DASH Boutique uploaded by Tammy C.

BY DASH BOUTIQUE

• Do they have nice clothes and can someone tell me were its located ...2 Answers
  • How is their customer service?1 Answers
  • Es la ropa realmente tan caro?1 Answers
DASH Boutique
  • "Cute clothes , but too expensive , not really worth it, if they had better prices that everyone could afford maybe it would be a bigger hit " in 8 reviews
  • "I have never shopped at dash but from what I have seen they have really cute clothes and I would love to try out their clothes!" in 6 reviews
  • "Stop in while you're in New York or Miami buy the cheapest thing you can find just so you can get a bag that says Dash and take a picture outside of the store!" in 5 reviews
  • "UI would never pay the prices for the stuff they sell - the quality is crappy and totally not worth it." in 5 reviews
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Everything in these stores is outrageou$. I have visited in New York City and Miami. When I went to Miami the people working were all stuck up and tried following people around like everyone was trying to steal their crap. When I went to the one in Manhattan it was so hard to find that I probably passed it 2-3 times before I realized it. The people in that store were really nice though. I bought all the different pencils, a beanie and the aluminum matte water bottle which were all of course sold at a horrible price for the quality of the products themselves
Karla Z.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
I gave this store three stars for two reasons. They deserve 5 stars on the clothing material, and trends. They are always up to date, and even added a dash kids for Moms who love having their kids as trendsetters. They deserve at least a star or two for pricing. I just wish the clothes was more affordable...which I understand the people they are aiming to sell to probably have the means to buy this. One could wish!
Diglyn F.
Diglyn F.
I like Dash boutique, the clothes is very unique and trendy, Besides, it also has a deparment for kids wich is very cute, made for moms that want to have a well dress kid, but it is difficult to access, I mean it is not affordable at all (it is very expensive). the people who works there are friendly, but sometimes they follow you which turns into a little bit annoying.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Fashionista Expert
Esta boutique esta un poco sobrevalorada, sus productos no son de muuuy buena calidad. Yo pienso que es mas la publicidad por pertener a las Kardashians que por sus propios meritos. Son prendas ademas que solo se usan una temporada y no las puedes volver a usar por ser tan peculiares.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
The store is beautiful and the clothing is nice and of very good quality. The prices are a bit high for the everyday person and a larger selection would have been nice. I love there accessories and necklaces though. They can make any outfit pop.
nick w.
nick w.
The clothes are super cute but the prices are ridiculous. Everyone only wants it for the name and I don't even know how the quality really is but there's more high end company's I rather give the money too for better quality.
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
It is definitely overpriced due to the name attached to it. The clothes are stylish and come in great quality. It is best to try to find a store if you have one in your area and browse around before committing to a purchase.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Hollywood, FL
Very trendy, but a bit overpriced. Super cute clothing, and all the girls are super nice. I would go back during a sale, or for a piece I want to invest in. I also, have only been to the Miami location.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Fashionista Expert
Trendy, but over priced. Maybe if they had bigger sizes and something that was priced in an area a lot more people could afford it would be worth it and would generate more sales.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
A shop where you find a variety of women's wear very fashionable, atravida and risky. if you like fashionable clothes here are many options. BUUUUUUUT I think is overprice.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Is the clothes really that expensive?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Really worth the money to say it's from Dash?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
Is the clothing worth the price, or are you just paying for the name?
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Do they sell plus size?
Alieyah S.
Alieyah S.
Bronx, NY
Is anything at dash really worth buying