Dasani® Tropical Pineapple Sparkling Water

BY DASANI #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

Enjoy Bubbly, Invigorating Dasani® Sparkling With A Delicious Burst Of Tropical Pineapple Flavor.

• Is this as good as it sounds?1 Answers
  • What does everyone think of this flavor?!2 Answers
  • Hmmmm how does this taste? Is the pineapple flavor authentic?2 Answers
Dasani®  Tropical Pineapple Sparkling Water
Dasani® Tropical Pineapple Sparkling Water
samantha m.
Springville, AL
This is one of the better flavors (peach is awful) i love that it isnt sweetened at all as opposed to everything having sweeteners that taste horrible. Light flavor. Very drinkable. I would highly recommend these (again except peach that tastes like peach rings and burning tires)
I just receive this product today and I love it. I’m a big fan of sparkling water and this now is one of my favorites. You can get easily on whatever store close buy and you should definitely try all the flavors!
McKenna S.
Salem , OR
Sparkling water is my go to for anything carbonated. I love this brand because it’s so much cheaper than some other brands but tastes amazing. Highly recommend any of their flavors!
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
First off, I love pineapple. So when I saw this flavor, I just had to try it. The flavor is delicious and I can’t believe it’s sugar free! Great for those that crave bubbly water!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Absolutely disgusting! I get the concept of not added sugar and using natural flavors but this is not appealing at all. And the amount of sodium is horrible. Would not recommend nor buy again. Very disappointing. Only up side is the fact that the can is super cute. Horrible reason to buy something, though, so not worth the money.
Cassandra C.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my favorite sparkling water on the market. I found it randomly at Walgreen's, 2/$7 and also got the raspberry lemonade flavor. I love that it doesn't contain fake sugar, only natural flavoring and water. The small cans are perfect for a sweet treat that tastes more decadent than it is, or for enjoying with lunch at work. The flavor is true and bold, not watered down or artificial, to my taste buds. I will continue to purchase this sparkling water.
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
All I can say is wow! I tend to prefer the flavors of the Dasani waters over other brands, and this flavor was no exception. So refreshing and flavorful. They do give only 8 cans vs 12 from other brands, but it's still worth it.
Rebecca B.
Pensacola, FL
Let me start this by saying that normally,I like Dasani sparkling water & most of the flavors available.So my 20 year old son came with me to the grocery store & when it was time to pick up stuff to drink,my son spotted this new pineapple flavored water.& excitedly it it into our cart.Omce we finished the rest of our shopping & arrived home,both of us cracked open a can,and both of us had quite a difference of opinion;my son scarfed his drink down with the kind of gusto only teenagers have.As for myself,not so well,actually, sure it smelled like a pineapple,but it tasted horrible,irritated my stomach, & had a nasty bitter aftertaste as well.Unless my son asks for this flavor again,I don't plan on buying any more.

Nicole L.
I just bought this a few days ago since I love anything pineapple flavored. First of the can is gorgeous, sleek and silver, it cools fast in the fridge, perhaps due to the longer, thinner design of it? The carbonation is wonderful, tons of bubbles. The water itself is not sweetened like other brands, just pure sparkling water with a hint of pineapple. I truly enjoyed it, it was refreshing and tasted great. My daughter wasn't a fan and said while it tasted fruity it wasn't obvious that it was pineapple...
Marisol G.
I really liked the flavor of this water, it's refreshing and as soon as you open the can you can smell pineapple right away. The flavor is good and I see myself buying this in the future because it's refreshing and I think it is perfect for when I feel thirsty. The only problem is that I got this in a box and haven't seen it in a store around my area.
Justine U.
What does everyone think of this flavor?!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Hmmmm how does this taste? Is the pineapple flavor authentic?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this as good as it sounds?