BY DASANI

Enjoy Bubbly, Invigorating Dasani® Sparkling With A Delicious Burst Of Tropical Pineapple Flavor.

Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I love most flavors of Dasani Sparkling Water, but I cannot finish the case of this flavor that I bought. The strawberry taste falls flat, and guava is simply a sad aftertaste. I do like that there are zero calories in the sparkling water, and they do mix well with alcohol.
Renn J.
This drink is pretty tasty. Very carbonated and bubbly. Soothing to a sore throat. Not overpowering, pretty much seltzer water. Always impressed with Dasani and what they come out with. Would buy again. Price is fair compared to other drinks of similar style.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love sparkling water for a fun summer hydration and the flavor on this one is really nice. It had a great fruity aroma with the perfect hint of strawberries and guava
Lisa G.
I like the fruity flavor. This seems a bit sweeter than their other flavors like Dasani® Sparkling Berry Flavored Water, which i considered the sweetest one before. I’d just prefer it in a bottle instead of a can. I like to be able to reseal it instead of being stuck drinking it all at once.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Omg so this stuff is super gross. I love La Croix, San Pellegrino, and Perrier, and I've definitely enjoyed my share of knock-offs (Harris Teeter brand, especially) but this stuff isn't even close. It tastes like I'm drinking carbonated watered down perfume. Do not even waste your time. You'll find it on sale and give it a try only to waste your money. Gagging at the thought of it
Tyleen S.
Clarkston, GA
I am bad at drinking water, but this is a must have. In the winter, you don't have to refrigerate the cases and the cans will still be cold. The only drawback is that you can't keep them in your purse because they will shake up and burst
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm impressed with dasani's sparkling water. Typically I'm a lacroix girl but this flavor is impressive and a much better deal for it! The packaging is nice but y'all I can't get past this flavor I'll be trying more!!!!!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Pretty good! I am a LaCrois snob, but these were on sale at the grocery store so I decided to take a chance with them. I'm glad I did, the flavor is great. The only difference with this is that there is 35mg of sodium per can vs 0mg sodium in LaCrois cans. If it's on sale again, I will try another flavor!
Justine A.
2005 reviews
I love the flavor of this sparkling water. It has a great flavor and it is a great alternative to soda. It also smells really good too.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
Best sparkling water flavor ever. I love dasani sparkling, the cans are cute flavors are great. I always grab these when I go to target