BY DASANI #62 in Bottled Water

• What does everyone think of this flavor?!2 Answers
  • Hmmmm how does this taste? Is the pineapple flavor authentic?2 Answers
Rebecca B.
Pensacola, FL
Let me start this by saying that normally,I like Dasani sparkling water & most of the flavors available.So my 20 year old son came with me to the grocery store & when it was time to pick up stuff to drink,my son spotted this new pineapple flavored water.& excitedly it it into our cart.Omce we finished the rest of our shopping & arrived home,both of us cracked open a can,and both of us had quite a difference of opinion;my son scarfed his drink down with the kind of gusto only teenagers have.As for myself,not so well,actually, sure it smelled like a pineapple,but it tasted horrible,irritated my stomach, & had a nasty bitter aftertaste as well.Unless my son asks for this flavor again,I don't plan on buying any more.

Nicole L.
I just bought this a few days ago since I love anything pineapple flavored. First of the can is gorgeous, sleek and silver, it cools fast in the fridge, perhaps due to the longer, thinner design of it? The carbonation is wonderful, tons of bubbles. The water itself is not sweetened like other brands, just pure sparkling water with a hint of pineapple. I truly enjoyed it, it was refreshing and tasted great. My daughter wasn't a fan and said while it tasted fruity it wasn't obvious that it was pineapple...
Britney H.
Macon , Ga
Literally the best sparkling water available. It has amazing flavors. you can totally taste the true pineapple flavor with each sip and the cans are thin enough to fit in a bag or purse for on the go purposes. What's great about this water is that it is flavored so you get hydrated with the crisp taste of pineapples and all the other flavors Dasani has to offer. The price is as amazing as the taste!(:
Evangelina P.
#dasanisoarkingwater is #amazing!! Let's all take a moment to praise Dasani for making one of the most Delish carbonated waters I drank I quit soda a few years back and probably have tasted all the sparkling water but this stuff is amazing 5 Stars and this drink is on point! If ur looking to try out sparkling water and don't wanna waist ur money then grab one of these and the flavor is bomb also
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This pineapple flavor is the best of the Dasani sparkling waters by far. It's very light in flavor, maybe because it's a little TOO fizzy and that takes away from the flavor? I tend to avoid beverages in cans though because you can't close them for later once opened. When there is a choice, I will always choose a resealable bottle.
Alexis W.
This is my all time favorite water to drink. It's very pure tasting. I can't say there is any room needed to improve, because it's really just amazing. It met my expectations- yes. There's not a whole lot you can really write about something like this other then being honest and truly saying if it's a good tasting water or not lol
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Love this because its sparkling and the Pineapple taste is not too overpowering. This tastes so refreshing on a hot day and are affordable as well. I will be repurchasing and keeping a look out for other flavors. I would recommend if you like juices or fruity sodas as this is a great healthy alternative.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Who really eats pineapple by itself? If you do, then congrats because not a lot of people do. In this case, we can all just drink pineapple instead of chewing it. Thanks to Dasani for this unique opportunity. All we have to do is drink its goodness, hydrate our bodies and let the water do its magic.
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth , FL
I believe that sparkling water is great especially if you are not a water drinker. This is a great way for you get still get some water with a little flavor. I love water so I don't purchase this ofter but it is something better than a soda. So give this a try if you're not a water drinker.
Shelly V.
Janesville, WI
Tried for the first time and I love it. If I could change one thing, I'd make the cans bigger. The flavor is very refreshing. First time buyer but I will buy again. I'd like to see a bigger can and bigger packs. Yes I would recommend to others. I have shared with others already.
Justine U.
What does everyone think of this flavor?!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Hmmmm how does this taste? Is the pineapple flavor authentic?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this as good as it sounds?