BY DASANI #62 in Bottled Water

• Hmmmm how does this taste? Is the pineapple flavor authentic?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
I'm a seltzer water freak! This stuff is AWESOME. One of my favorite flavors Dasani offers! It's extremely crisp and full of carbonation. The only downfall to me is that there's 35mg of sodium. But besides that, well worth it
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
All I can say is wow! I tend to prefer the flavors of the Dasani waters over other brands, and this flavor was no exception. So refreshing and flavorful. They do give only 8 cans vs 12 from other brands, but it's still worth it.
Alyssa M.
I really enjoyed this flavor better served when cold.cute packaging and a good price for the product.would like a bit more sweetness to it though.
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
The taste of pineapple wasn't as strong as I would have liked it but it was still good in the fact that it was water and sparkling.
Harley N.
Celina, OH
Pretty good flavor. I love Dasani products. I am a repeat customer and will keep going back to dasani.
Crystal G.
Evansville, IN
Review for: 8-12
I love pineapple, its my favorite fruit! I am a person who craves carbonated drinks and I'm trying to stay away from pops so this is a great alternative.
Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
Omg!!! i absolutely love sparkling water. Disanis version is stellar!!! hoping that other brands will jump on the bandwagon and start making sparkling water.
Trista B.
So delicious!!!! Great as a cocktail mixer too! It's a nice alternative to soda without having all the sugar
Cara C.
Fayetteville, GA
Review for: 8-12
Love this drink! It always quenches my thirst, and the taste is always amazing! I love that it comes in a can, as well! :))
Rebel M.
Cottontown, Tn
Love this stuff! Taste wonderful and very refreshing!! Would recommend!!!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Hmmmm how does this taste? Is the pineapple flavor authentic?
Justine U.
What does everyone think of this flavor?!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this as good as it sounds?