BY DASANI

Enjoy Bubbly, Invigorating Dasani® Sparkling With A Delicious Burst Of Lime Flavor.

Miyah C.
Norfolk
It’s kinda good. It makes me feel proper and rich drinking sparkly water. I sometime even drink it out of a wine bottle 😂 It tastes like the cheap sparkling water you find at the dollar store or Wal-Mart for a dollar.
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
Currently flying to South Carolina and decided to try this on American Airlines Airline Company. I love how refreshing it is. The lime taste isn't strong nor does it make the sparkling water sour. It's very delicious, and probably on my list of favorite flavored sparkling waters.
Kim R.
Texas
Dasani sparkling lime and also the berry flavor are the ones I have tried.  Both taste clean and refreshing!  This is because it IS clean and refreshing water.  As soon as you pop the top, lots of sparkly bubbles start flying up.  It's a hydrating treat.
Wendi P.
Mobile, AL
Perfect substitute for unhealthy sodas when I'm looking for a quick treat in the grocery line. Great size and so much healthier for my body. Love love love the option of convenient bottles rather than cans.
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
Initially I expected a very sweet soda-like taste, so I was very shocked when it tasted nothing at all like soda. At first I hated it but as I kept drinking, I think I got used to it. The lime flavor is definitely there, and the carbonation is nice, there is just literally no sweetness. I think this would be good for someone who is craving soda but can't drink it (for whatever reason).
Christine D.
I love this sparkling water beverage. It has a natural flavor and taste great! I got this 8 pack with my Kroger app and shopping plus card for free! Dasani® Sparkling Lime Flavored Water
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
This is the perfect beverage for hot summer days! Sparkling water is lighter and healthier than soda, but the carbonation and the lime flavor makes it feel like you're drinking soda. I love it!
LaLa W.
It usually takes me a long time to drink Sparkling water or seltzer but this is brand is so delicious. I haven't tried other flavors yet and I am excited to see how they taste as well.
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX
Loving carbonation, but loathing the calories in regular soda and on a quest to avoid artificial sweeteners, I decided to give flavored sparkling water a try. If you are new to sparkling water, I have a suggestion. Don't go into it with the mindset that you are replacing soda. You will be disappointed. Think about it like you are adding a kick to water. The first can I tried, I was thinking "soda" and my first reaction was: this is horrible I can't believe I have a 12 pack! So I waited a day and gave it another shot after doing some yard work and wanting water. It's very good!
Andrea D.
This water is one of my favorites! The price isn't an over exaggeration for what you get. The flavor doesn't feel very natural but it is definitely refreshing. I do have a bit of a problem with the after taste but it's nothing unexpected. Again, it's one of my favorites because it stays nice and cool throughout a good amount of time. I know that isn't something most people talk about but I like that I don't have to move the bottled water to a separate chilling cup in order for it to remain cool.
Liz S.
Fort Myers, FL
How does this compare to lime lacroix? I think the lime lacroix doesn't have much flavor to it compared tO other flavors.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Is this any good? Like a good substitute for soda?
Abbie T.
Corvallis, OR
Does this sparkling water be beverage have a natural lime taste? Are there any artificial sweeteners added?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Whats the sugar count on these?
Jay L.
Is it just like a soda? Is it good for you?

Amazon