BY DASANI #39 in Seltzers & Tonics

Enjoy Bubbly, Invigorating Dasani® Sparkling With A Delicious Burst Of Lime Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Miyah C.
Norfolk
It’s kinda good. It makes me feel proper and rich drinking sparkly water. I sometime even drink it out of a wine bottle 😂 It tastes like the cheap sparkling water you find at the dollar store or Wal-Mart for a dollar.
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
Currently flying to South Carolina and decided to try this on American Airlines Airline Company. I love how refreshing it is. The lime taste isn't strong nor does it make the sparkling water sour. It's very delicious, and probably on my list of favorite flavored sparkling waters.
Kim R.
Texas
Dasani sparkling lime and also the berry flavor are the ones I have tried.  Both taste clean and refreshing!  This is because it IS clean and refreshing water.  As soon as you pop the top, lots of sparkly bubbles start flying up.  It's a hydrating treat.
Gracen B.
Bellevue
I like that it's a healthy alternative to soda, but the flavoring isn't quite sweet enough for me and doesn't cut through the bite of the carbonation. I can't finish a can.
Wendi P.
Mobile, AL
Perfect substitute for unhealthy sodas when I'm looking for a quick treat in the grocery line. Great size and so much healthier for my body. Love love love the option of convenient bottles rather than cans.
Payton R.
Stockbridge, WI
Initially I expected a very sweet soda-like taste, so I was very shocked when it tasted nothing at all like soda. At first I hated it but as I kept drinking, I think I got used to it. The lime flavor is definitely there, and the carbonation is nice, there is just literally no sweetness. I think this would be good for someone who is craving soda but can't drink it (for whatever reason).
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
This is amazing. I bought a case of it to try a couple days ago, and I finished the whole case already. I love drinking carbonated beverages, but hate drinking unhealthy sodas. I get the best of both worlds with this drink because it's not unhealthy and it tastes great!
Christine D.
I love this sparkling water beverage. It has a natural flavor and taste great! I got this 8 pack with my Kroger app and shopping plus card for free! Dasani® Sparkling Lime Flavored Water
Jacquelinne A.
Coachella, CA
this product is awsome. I love it and it's my to go drink. the flavor is good and it does taste like lime but not that much. Like I said it's my to go drink,so I constantly buy it . There is many flavors but this one is my favorite. I would totally recommend this product.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
This is the perfect beverage for hot summer days! Sparkling water is lighter and healthier than soda, but the carbonation and the lime flavor makes it feel like you're drinking soda. I love it!
Liz S.
Fort Myers, FL
How does this compare to lime lacroix? I think the lime lacroix doesn't have much flavor to it compared tO other flavors.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Is this any good? Like a good substitute for soda?
Abbie T.
Corvallis, OR
Does this sparkling water be beverage have a natural lime taste? Are there any artificial sweeteners added?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Whats the sugar count on these?
Jay L.
Is it just like a soda? Is it good for you?