BeveragesSodaDasani
Sparkling Lime - 20 fl oz Bottle

Dasani Sparkling Lime - 20 fl oz Bottle

by Dasani

Enjoy Bubbly, Invigorating Dasani® Sparkling With A Delicious Burst Of Lime Flavor.

Does this taste like la croix at all?
Does this taste good?
Who tried this before? Is it delicious? Is it expensive?
Start your review of Dasani Sparkling Lime - 20 fl oz Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
I buy this water for my kids. They play a lot of sports and they just grab and go. They have never said the watert taste bad like some others we have tried
Jamie C.
Okarche, OK
Great taste and refreshing. Great when yo want flavor it not caffeine. Very refreshing. The lime flavor is just perfect, too much.
Daasha J.
Windsor, CT
It is not my favorite water as it can leave an after taste but it is okay when I need something.
Erica G.
El Paso, TX
Great flavor when it comes to a can water. Love this product will keep buying
Great flavor when it comes to a can water. Love this product will keep buying
Amanda U.
Detroit, MI
Refreshing lime taste. Dasani is the best tasting bottled water on the market by far in my opinion.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I like the lime flavored. It's easy to drink. I don't too much like the sparking part of it. I still drink it though.
Taylor A.
Baltimore, MD
I was intrigued when I first saw this on the shelf. Lime sparkling water is my favorite, but I usually buy another brand. I liked the balance of crisp and tart. My only complaint is that Dasani is hard to find in stores.
Allie H.
Carmel, IN
Tastes okay when chilled, but is pretty gross when room temperature. I expected it to be one of those sparkling water faux soda drinks (the ones that taste pretty much like soda but seem slightly better for you), but it just had too strong of that sparkling water taste for me.
jizzell R.
South Bend, IN
Not a big fan of flavored water, but it s very refreshing and quenching. It does leave a weird chalky after taste
Michelle B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This stuff taste great. My whole family loves it. I now have to pick this up weekly when I do my shopping.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MK R.