BY DASANI #85 in Bottled Water

Dasani® Sparkling Lemon Sparkling Water Beverage. Per 1 can serving. 0 calories. 0g sat fat, 0% DV. 25mg sodium, 1% DV. 0g sugars. Naturally flavored. see more...

Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
I water flavor lemon is my favorite it's so refreshing and clean I prefer this flavored Dasani water over the normal Dasani water because it just feels cleaner and taste a lot better there are many different flavors but this is my all-time favorite limit is very good for your skin keep you energized it's really easy to purchase this at any drugstore convenient store it's basically anywhere I said jesses to people that like the taste of lemon and would want to try flavored water at first I was skeptical because many other flavored waters give me headaches but it turns out I love this type.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Ironically, I just tried this a few days ago. I am a huge fan of sparkling water and there are many brands to pick from. I love the packaging as it is sleek and the bright lemons draw you in. I feel the price is reasonable as Dasani can be one of the pricier beverage brands. I enjoyed the crisp "sparkle" but didn't enjoy the lemon flavor. It had an odd and unappealing flavor to me. It was worth a try but will be a one time purchase.
Olga L.
Olga L.
Seagoville, TX
Very refreshing! I used to add lemon juice to my water because I'm not really a water drinker. I'm trying more and more to drink water but I needed a something extra. Inow I just buy the lemon water or any flavor and try. I my favorite is the lemon flavor. I would recommend this if your like me and want to drink water but need just something extra added to it!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
If you are looking for a soda alternative then look no further! Dasani Sparkling Lemon Water is not only refreshing but it also has zest! It won't weigh you down like sodas do! It is absolutely perfect for cooling down during the hot summer days! It will also keep you hydrated ! The health benefits over soda and the delicious taste how can you go wrong!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
I love these drinks! They are so refreshing. The flavors are great. Lemon is one of my favorites. I also really like the size of the cans. They're pretty affordable. Grocery stores like mine offer deals like 2 for $5. I would totally recommend these to someone else if they like sparkling water or are looking for one that doesn't have that seltzer taste!
Courtney-Erin M.
Courtney-Erin M.
PORTLAND, ME
Bright, crisp, and refreshing. This beverage quenches thirst while being bright and bubbly for those who need a little extra bite. The packaging is captivating while the nutritional value combined with flavor profile make the water an easy purchase

For anyone looking to either up their water intake or increase the control their substance intake.
Mannette P.
Mannette P.
Murrieta, CA
I was always confused when I saw sparkling flavored waters and wondered why all the hype? Well I tried it and am truly obsessed. They're so refers get and satisfying. It like a powerfully packed flavored water with the zip of drinking a soda type drink. Only not as heavy feeling. Liight and packed with the flavor of fresh lemons, my favorite.
Phillip F.
Phillip F.
Panama City, FL
I enjoyed the fresh flavor of the lemons, not to tart or sweet, just the right combination of flavor. A little bit of change with the sparkling water from the regular water. Price is right. I would recommend this product to others, but would be careful with those having high blood pressure because this product does have a lot of sodium.
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I just bought this because I needed something to drink. It was ok. Very sweet but it did taste like lemon. The packaging was decent. The standard Dasani bottle. It was around $1.50 I believe so not too expensive for flavored water. I would recommend this if you are like dying of thirst or if you really like sparking lemon water.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Herriman, UT
I really like the sparking lemon water! I enjoyed the flavor and didn't find it tasting super artificial. I would have given this 5 stars, except I have a personal taste for sparkling water and am not a fan. This wasn't bad and actually tasted good. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a nice refreshing sparkling taste.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Monroe, WA
Does this have a strong or subtle lemon flavor? Also, does "sparkling" mean it is carbonated?
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Cincinnati, OH
Are there any other delicious flavors of this product?
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
These look really cute! Are they more on the bitter seltzer side or sweet like a spritzer?
Earn $249/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)