BY DASANI #42 in Seltzers & Tonics

Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage With Other Natural Flavors. Unsweetened. No Artificial Flavors. 0 Calories. A Product Of The Coca-cola Company. Dasani Sparkling Water Beverage Fridge Pack. 0% Juice. Very Low Sodium. Please Recycle Cans & Cartons.

Carbonated Water, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn K.
I absolutely love this sparkling water as a mixer for drinks, it's light, crisp and refreshing without a bunch of added sugar. I added the Lemon Raspberry to my glass of lemonade last night and it was delicious! My husband also loves it, we have tried: Lemon, Raspberry Lemon, Lime and Tropical Pineapple. Lemon is the favorite so far. The cans are great because they are tall and slmin so I feel like I'm drinking the perfect amount.
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
For some one like me who is a soda drinker and needs to switch to water this is a great alternative. I love other sparkling water brands but they do not ever have plain lemon. I would definitely buy this again.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Nope. I love the coca-cola brand, but this lemon water really missed the mark for me. It tastes very chemically in my opinion, and I could not even finish the can. I, unfortunately, will not be purchasing this again.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
Guys I am not kidding when I tell y’all these are so good to drink instead of filling you’re body with unhealthy sodas try this for a chance I promise you won’t regret it the cans are really cute, defiantly repurchasing 🙏🏼☺️👏🏼
Bailey S.
eighty four, PA
i loveeeee sparkling lemon. this tastes so good and i love it because it comes in a can, i don't like drinking from bottles, the price is very decent and i will continues to drink it and buy it again.
Ahmad G.
Katy, TX
If you're a fickle water drinker as I am this is something that is good for you. I am originally from NYC and moved down to Houston texas. I am used to drinking tap water in nyc, however when coming down to Houston I quickly realized that not all tap water is good to drink. I stumble on this produxt. I know that bottled water is pretty much going to be good regardless of whom it is, but the fact that this has lemon in it makes it a whole lot better. in addition my wife refuses to drink normal water as she does not like the "no taste" feel but when she drink the lemon she'll drink like a fish. the only reason I didn't give this a full five stars is because to my tasting it can use a stronger presence in lemon.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
The Dasani Lemon Sparkling Water in the 12 fl oz cans is definitely a way to add refreshment and a bit of zing to your day.
Lightly carbonated with a hint of lemon. Unsweetened, 0 calories, 0 artificial flavors, & 0 caffeine.
That being said if you are looking for a slight carbonated alternative to lemonade than this is not your can!
This is not sweet, just a bit tart/sour like a lemon is supposed to taste.
Gives me a zing and kick to a normal blah meal/lunch of salad (especially salad ~ LOL).
Very convenient in the can but, not for an on the go type of person due to the inability to be able to close and drink later.
Quenches my thirst and kick starts my afternoon at work after lunch.
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Not my cup of tea, didn't realize it was unsweetened. I tried to add sweetener to it and it made the drink fizz over the top, I needed up giving them all to my mother in law
Danielle A.
Great for sparkling water. I bought it at Grocery outlet. Good flavor the lemon isn't too strong. I would repurchase but I also like Izzie water too. First time consumer of this brand.
Kelsie G.
I water flavor lemon is my favorite it's so refreshing and clean I prefer this flavored Dasani water over the normal Dasani water because it just feels cleaner and taste a lot better there are many different flavors but this is my all-time favorite limit is very good for your skin keep you energized it's really easy to purchase this at any drugstore convenient store it's basically anywhere I said jesses to people that like the taste of lemon and would want to try flavored water at first I was skeptical because many other flavored waters give me headaches but it turns out I love this type.
Jennifer B.
Monroe, WA
Does this have a strong or subtle lemon flavor? Also, does "sparkling" mean it is carbonated?
Kendall C.
Cincinnati, OH
Are there any other delicious flavors of this product?
Guadalupe G.
These look really cute! Are they more on the bitter seltzer side or sweet like a spritzer?
Earn $372/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $306/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)