BY DASANI #57 in Seltzers & Tonics

From the Coca Cola Bottling Company - Dasani Sparkling Water in cans = 12 cans 12 oz each, with the taste of black cherry, but NO calories.

Destin P.
It's hard for me to drink the correct amount of ounces I am supposed to, but when you add yummy flavours like cherry, suddenly I'm drinking more! I've started drinking Dasani's sparkling cherry and I love it and feel more hydrated and I feel lighter drinking it. I definitely recommend it and now I can't wait to try the other flavours.
Amanda G.
sykesvile
This stuff is good and flavor is strong. It’s very carbonated. I buy this when it is on sale. I don’t like the berry flavors as much as I like the lemon or lime ones.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I got this for free at my local grocery store. I was really pleased with this drink. I found the flavor very refreshing. I liked that it is zero calories and that it doesn't have any artificial sweeteners. I would definitely buy it!
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Ahhhh, finally a carbonated beverage without artificial sweeteners that actually tastes GOOD!  This sparkling water has way more flavor than La Croix and the flavors are natural tasting.  I follow a strict keto diet and I try to limit artificial and no-cal sweeteners, so Dasani sparkling is perfect for me!  I am also thrilled that this sells for relatively inexpensive at my local Aldi grocer.
Jessica C.
I often reach for sparkling water as opposed to the sugary drinks but was not all taken by this brand. It has a mild cherry taste and is too gassy. Must drink cold or it's not pleasant and the taste lingers long after you finish the drink.
Estella H.
This Dasani water is my favorite sparkling water ever, I've tried a bunch before I found this which all had that mineral-y flavor which I hate.
The black cherry is my favorite flavor, it's super carbonated which is one of the reasons I love it so much, and it has just a hint of flavor.
I cut back on my soda intake dramatically when I started buying these and I don't miss soda at all.
Diana P.
Bellevue , NE
So I'm trying to cut off the soda and I move found this alternative so crisp and refreshing. That it's keeping away from soda so far. It is slim can,fun and best of all taste great just the perfect hint of black cherry !!! Gonna keep trying the other flavors.
Brooke D.
Camp Hill, PA
I can't stand these, but my husband loves them! They help prevent him from drinking soda because they give the feeling of soda without the sugar. He likes the little fruit flavor -- I personally need something bigger. Definitely would recommend for those who are watching what they eat/drink but need something bubbly!
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I became a fan of flavored water because of the Le Croix brand but wasn't sure I'd like any other brands. I was surprised to see Dasani has a line and Black Cherry was the first flavor I've tried. It tastes amazing! I wish they sold at more Walmarts - every time I've tried to buy it I haven't found them.
Jillian Y.
Park hills, MO
I had high hopes for this product, I love a sparkling flavored water but this was hard to even finish. Tasted flat, with little to no flavor. Way too much carbonation. Waste of money in my opinion. Won't be buying again.
vivian m.
Is this good those it really tast like cherry?
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
I am reading mixed reviews on these. I love soda but feel I need to lay off so thought there would be a great alternative. What is a great flavor? Does it taste like seltzer water or regular flavored water but carbonated?
Rachel L.
Has anyone tried the Dasani sparkling water?! Dasani® Sparkling Black Cherry Water Beverage These are my absolute favorite. All the flavors are great!! They are so yummy.
Lela V.
Does this taste like seltzer water, or does it just taste like water with carbonation?
Veronica C.
Has anyone heard if they were coming out with a grapefruit flavor?