Dasani® Sparkling Black Cherry Naturally Flavored Water

BY DASANI

Enjoy Bubbly, Invigorating Dasani Sparkling With A Delicious Burst Of Black Cherry Flavor.

Dasani® Sparkling Black Cherry  Naturally Flavored Water
Dasani® Sparkling Black Cherry Naturally Flavored Water
Randi G.
Banner Elk
I love Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry Water. It’s the perfect taste, nothing like cough syrup like other cherry 🍒 flavored beverages. It’s light and crisp and quenches my thirst. You can find it almost everywhere. It a great go to product!
Destin P.
It's hard for me to drink the correct amount of ounces I am supposed to, but when you add yummy flavours like cherry, suddenly I'm drinking more! I've started drinking Dasani's sparkling cherry and I love it and feel more hydrated and I feel lighter drinking it. I definitely recommend it and now I can't wait to try the other flavours.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
This stuff is good and flavor is strong. It’s very carbonated. I buy this when it is on sale. I don’t like the berry flavors as much as I like the lemon or lime ones.
Selina P.
Dallas
Oh my God at this water taste so good and it’s amazing I love the taste of every beverage ever tried of this kind I love the brand overall and I would definitely recommend this
Cassie L.
North Fond du Lac
A great sparkling water with a decent flavor.  I once tried Ice Mountain black cherry because it was on sale and it tasted like cherry cough medicine.  Dasani is much, much better.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I love these! They are so refreshing and perfect if you're trying to stay away from soda they are a great fizzy treat. They are also great for mixing drinks! Give them a try you won't regret it!
Saige N.
Johnstown, PA
I bought this because I honestly had no other choice cause the store was out of the one I normally buy. It was actually pretty good. Especially when it's cold. It isn't worth the $5 a case though
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Ahhhh, finally a carbonated beverage without artificial sweeteners that actually tastes GOOD!  This sparkling water has way more flavor than La Croix and the flavors are natural tasting.  I follow a strict keto diet and I try to limit artificial and no-cal sweeteners, so Dasani sparkling is perfect for me!  I am also thrilled that this sells for relatively inexpensive at my local Aldi grocer.
Jessica C.
I often reach for sparkling water as opposed to the sugary drinks but was not all taken by this brand. It has a mild cherry taste and is too gassy. Must drink cold or it's not pleasant and the taste lingers long after you finish the drink.
Diana P.
Bellevue , NE
So I'm trying to cut off the soda and I move found this alternative so crisp and refreshing. That it's keeping away from soda so far. It is slim can,fun and best of all taste great just the perfect hint of black cherry !!! Gonna keep trying the other flavors.
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
I am reading mixed reviews on these. I love soda but feel I need to lay off so thought there would be a great alternative. What is a great flavor? Does it taste like seltzer water or regular flavored water but carbonated?
vivian m.
Is this good those it really tast like cherry?
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does this taste like seltzer water, or does it just taste like water with carbonation?
Rachel L.
Has anyone tried the Dasani sparkling water?! Dasani® Sparkling Black Cherry Naturally Flavored Water These are my absolute favorite. All the flavors are great!! They are so yummy.
Veronica C.
Has anyone heard if they were coming out with a grapefruit flavor?

Dasani® Sparkling Black Cherry  Naturally Flavored Water