6 colors available

BY DASANI #72 in Bottled Water

Pick up a bottle of DASANI water to quench your thirst see more...

Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Surprise, AZ
I actually just tried this not too long ago. Sometimes water gets boring for me so I like to change it up, usually by added lime or fruit. I saw this and thought that it might be healthier than some other flavored waters on the market. The flavor wasn't my favorite; it was slightly sweet but it didn't taste natural, of course. The thing that really got me was the amount of "sparkling" carbonation in it. I only tried one so maybe it was a dud, but it wasn't strong and it wasn't weak. I felt that it was kind of on it's way of going flat; very weird for my mind to get used to. I would try them again, though, but maybe from a can and a different flavor.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
I was hoping for an alternative to soda, as I've been not drinking soda for 3 weeks now but still crave the carbonation. I don't like things with aspartame in them so I hoped this would work out. Somehow it's worse than the aspartame for me though; and I hate aspartame's taste. It has a very salty after taste and whatever flavor it's supposed to be, you can't taste it. Had to put an entire packet of crystal light in it to counteract the salt flavor. Which is sad, because I usually only put a half packet in a 16 fl. oz water bottle and these cans are 12 fl. oz. I don't recommend this at all.
Justice C.
Justice C.
I woke up one morning and a case of these drinks were on my house. I popped one open and OH BOY did I not like the taste. The taste just did not work together. This is the worst sparkling water that I have ever tasted and it's sad because the can looks great so I wished it was better. I tried to drink a can about three times but the taste never got better. Maybe it'll get better but for right now it's a no.
Madi G.
Madi G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pretty good for a spelling water in my opinion. Not too much strong fizz like many sparkling waters have, it has a nice, light carbonation factor as well as just the right amount of fruit flavoring to make it a tasty water that is satisfying to drink. The flavoring actually tastes natural and not syrup- or chemical-like. Overall I would recommend this water as an alternative to other fizzy drinks.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
I am totally hooked on them. I keep several at home, at least one at the office, one in my car. I take them everywhere. I am SO excited to find something that doesn't have sugar and doesn't have aspartame or anything else that's going to damage my body. Job well done, Dasani. They taste great, don't have that nasty bitter aftertaste, and give you the perfect balance of sweetness.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow I just loved this refreshing and pure berry bottle of joy !! It taste great and is healthy and pure love in a bottle . I'm not much of a water drinker but this berry flavor Dasani sparkling water beverage is just what you need when you have that thirst that need quenched !! It's made me enjoy water again . Try it today and get that great taste and healthier life you want.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bella Vista, AR
I drunk sparkling water daily. I have tried them all believe me. I love Dasani Sparkling water's because of the great flavor variety, and they don't taste artificial. I stopped drink soda and love that I can still get that carbonated beverage without all the artificial sweeteners and sodium. I encourage you to try this if you want a healthier more refreshing option to soda.
MyKala k.
MyKala k.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this kind of water. It is good/clean water with a hint of fun. I am kind of a soda junkie due to my obsession with carbonation. I currently switched my diet to consit of only carbonated beverages like these. I like how they are not a strong fruit flavor, but that you're getting more of that water flavor. I love this beverage and will continue to purchase !!!!
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Lannon, WI
I purchased this because the type of flavored water I normally buy was out of stock. It was okay. The carbonation was a little harsh, but I like the berry flavor. I think it helps to cover up the mineral taste normally associated with sparkling water, but it wasn't overpowering. I still felt like I was drinking flavored water instead of Kool-Aid, so that was nice.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
Yes, Yes, YES! This drink is great! I drink this type while my friends are getting wasted. It still makes me feel like an adult, but tastes like I am still the child that I am. I am a fan of the berry flavoring, but I prefer the Lemon or Black cherry. The berry has a weird after taste that doesn't sit too well with me. Other than that, I love this drink!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Burleson , TX
What is the best flavor to buy in this brand?
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this really fruity?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Does this water beverage tastes mostly like water or juice?
Tifanie B.
Tifanie B.
Davidson, NC
Is this better than regular water?
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Golden Valley, MN
Has anyone tried the lemon or lime flavor?