BY DASANI #88 in Bottled Water

Pick up a bottle of DASANI water to quench your thirst see more...

Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Surprise, AZ
I actually just tried this not too long ago. Sometimes water gets boring for me so I like to change it up, usually by added lime or fruit. I saw this and thought that it might be healthier than some other flavored waters on the market. The flavor wasn't my favorite; it was slightly sweet but it didn't taste natural, of course. The thing that really got me was the amount of "sparkling" carbonation in it. I only tried one so maybe it was a dud, but it wasn't strong and it wasn't weak. I felt that it was kind of on it's way of going flat; very weird for my mind to get used to. I would try them again, though, but maybe from a can and a different flavor.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
I am totally hooked on them. I keep several at home, at least one at the office, one in my car. I take them everywhere. I am SO excited to find something that doesn't have sugar and doesn't have aspartame or anything else that's going to damage my body. Job well done, Dasani. They taste great, don't have that nasty bitter aftertaste, and give you the perfect balance of sweetness.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bella Vista, AR
I drunk sparkling water daily. I have tried them all believe me. I love Dasani Sparkling water's because of the great flavor variety, and they don't taste artificial. I stopped drink soda and love that I can still get that carbonated beverage without all the artificial sweeteners and sodium. I encourage you to try this if you want a healthier more refreshing option to soda.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
Yes, Yes, YES! This drink is great! I drink this type while my friends are getting wasted. It still makes me feel like an adult, but tastes like I am still the child that I am. I am a fan of the berry flavoring, but I prefer the Lemon or Black cherry. The berry has a weird after taste that doesn't sit too well with me. Other than that, I love this drink!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
No! Bad! Why are you putting sugar in water? Why? The artificial berry taste was awful. It left an aftertaste in my mouth that was soooo unpleasant. I love sparkling water. I'm a big fan of San Pellegrino but this.... this is some sort of sick joke. If San Pellegrino was Beyonce, Dasani Sparkling Water would be Rebecca Black. (Irrelevant and outdated)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
I could drink a 12-pack of soda in one day. Then I realized it wasn't the taste of the soda I wanted but the carbonation I craved. When this product came out I started drinking the berry flavored because I still wanted a little bit of flavor to make carbonated water. The only thing that could make this product better is if there was caffeine in it.
Valery P.
Valery P.
I saw all the bad reviews on this product and feltI needed to add my thoughts. I don't know why everyone thinks it's salty, we are on a low sodium diet (a lot of stuff tastes too salty now) but we love this stuff. It's seltzer water not mineral water so it's very low in sodium also there's no sugar but there is a refreshing aftertaste.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Milan, MI
I have a problem with loving God pop and energy drinks. You know sugary liquids that are bad for you. I'm so happy that danni came out with their flavored waterst but by far my favorite is the berry flavor. Tricks tour brain into thinking you are drinking one of those devil beverages but in all reality tou actually are being healthy.
Anissa J.
Anissa J.
This is a great drink. I personally hate the taste of water, just plain water. I know that it's so good for you but I can never get myself to drink it. Once I tried this, I was hooked! I love the berry flavor, it's not too sweet and it is so refreshing! Great for those of you who are like me and don't like to drink just plain water.
Jaquelin Z.
Jaquelin Z.
I love this stuff! Iv'e struggled with my weight for some time now i was a coke addict... nut Dasani has put me on the right path to loose weight... this stuff tastes like soda because its sparkling and its also flavored and if that wasn't enough... its a great size and price I love going to my local Publix to buy a package of these
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
What is the best flavor to buy in this brand?
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this really fruity?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Does this water beverage tastes mostly like water or juice?
Tifanie B.
Tifanie B.
Davidson, NC
Is this better than regular water?
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone tried the lemon or lime flavor?