BY DASANI

Dasani sparkling apple 12 oz 12 pk see more...

• Do these have that bitter sparkling water taste? I don't like pla...1 Answers
  • Omg i would like to try these but i do not know where to find the...1 Answers
  • I bought mine at a Harris Teeter grocery store. I'm in the southe...1 Answers
Monique C.
Gilbert, AZ
I don't drink real soda. These dasani sparkling apple drinks are one of my go to drinks. Unlike moat flavored apple deink these have the flavor of a real crisp apple!
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX
This stuff is pretty gross. It smells like it would taste good and apple-y, however I was in for a surprise when it tasted like unflavored carbonation.
Lauren K.
Glen Arm, MD
Love sparkling water! It's perfect and refreshing for spring without all the sugar and calories of soda
Judi W.
Cathlamet, WA
I, personally, love this stuff! As a lifelong seltzer drinker, the fact that it tastes primarily of seltzer is not an issue for me. I love that the flavor is an "afternote" that lingers on your pallet. It doesn't have an artificial flavoring either. It honestly reminds me of drinking sparkling cider with it's bright apple notes at the end (but without all the sugar and calories). I can see how people who aren't used to seltzer or don't care for it would be put off by it, but for seltzer lovers like me, the flavor at the end is a lovely bonus! Although, anyone who doesn't like seltzer will always be let down by sparkling water products- they are not meant to taste like sodas.
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
One star may be a bit strong of a review. I purchased this apple flavored sparkling water not too long ago so I'd have an alternative to soda at a gathering at my home. Because I'd never had it before, I wanted to try it before the event. Well, I'm glad I did, because one sip, and it was over. It's like seltzer water, which I don't like, but then the flavor hits you like an aftertaste, right in the back of your throat. I couldn't swallow the first sip. My mom tried it, who does like seltzer, same thing. Best friend, even tho I warned her! Gagged her first sip into the sink. That's 3 cans of my 12 pack. The other 9 are still sitting, because I can't bring myself to be so wasteful as to pop and pour them all out.
Leann L.
Covington, KY
This flavor is one of my least favorite sparkling water flavors. I love apples and apple juice, however, the combination of the apple flavoring with such strong carbonation was quite weird. Don't get me wrong, I drank the whole pack of waters, but it was not a beverage that I could drink all day long. I probably would not buy again, however, it was something different and new to try as apposed to drinking plain water all day.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
It smells like it would be really good, but honestly, I don't taste any hint of flavor when drinking it, just an overwhelming fizz.
Cassie W.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is by far the worse sparkling water I've tasted. There is hardly any flavor and is over powered with the selzer. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
If you like seltzer water you will enjoy this product but the apple flavor is very fake tasting
louis c.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great healthy drink not a lot of calories definitely something good to drink
Valeria L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Have Not seen these in store, does anyone know where to find them?
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
I bought mine at a Harris Teeter grocery store. I'm in the southeast of the US.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg i would like to try these but i do not know where to find them I'm in los angeles, where should i go?
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Foodie Expert
Do these have that bitter sparkling water taste? I don't like plain sparkling water but I like the sparkling ice, and other flavored sparkling water beverages. Wondering before I make a purchase!