BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Emma D.
Believe it or not, I am someone who only drinks water 24/7. Water taste different from every brand. Dasani water is a water that tastes absolutely delicious. It is very refreshing. Now, if you are some one who doesn't have a love for water, this isn't for you. If you are someone like me who knows water taste different, well, get this one. Your life will change.
Arielrose G.
Kingston, RI
Worst water ever. On campus this is the only water they sell in the main dining areas, although I used to believe all water tastes the same this does not. Every time I drink it I feel myself getting thirstier and it also doesn’t taste very well. It leaves me thirsty and I’d rather drink any other water but this.
Melissa G.
me gusta esta agua es super buena... no se siente pesada.. De las mejores marcas que hay en mercado. Otra cosa que me gusta que es internacional he viajado a varios paises y la he encontrado
Julia N.
This water is awful tasting and awful for you. I don't like that it's very acidic. I find the taste is not pure and it does not hold a candle to any alternatives. It is my least favourite kind of water I have ever drank. Will not repurchase in the future.
Louli’s s.
orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Dasani water since forever , it is definitely a good brand for water and tastes great.
Magdalena A.
This is one of the best waters I have tried😍 I love the packaging it’s so simple. It is pretty affordable where I live 💗 This is my first time trying it #noregrets. I would recommend this to others! ❤️🤩
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
I don't consider our tap water worth drinking and prefer bottled water and Dasani will always be my number one option it doesn't have that heavy taste to it that other bottled water seems to have. Not everyone knows what I am referring to when I say that either but I grew up on rainwater and Dasani is the only one that comes close enough to it.
Lexi L.
Union, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dasani water, the bottles great the price is great and it’s just all around a great brand! If you’re looking for some amazing water get your hands on this brand. I’m definitely glad I did!
Whitney B.
Independence
It's good water, keeps me hydrated, I think drinking more is a great thing. Our bodies need water does a body good. #waterbreak
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
Very good and healthy! I drink like 6 of these everyday!!! These always keep me hydrated!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?