BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
I don't consider our tap water worth drinking and prefer bottled water and Dasani will always be my number one option it doesn't have that heavy taste to it that other bottled water seems to have. Not everyone knows what I am referring to when I say that either but I grew up on rainwater and Dasani is the only one that comes close enough to it.
Whitney B.
Independence
It's good water, keeps me hydrated, I think drinking more is a great thing. Our bodies need water does a body good. #waterbreak
monica b.
Canutillo, TX
I love this water, I can drink it everyday. I love this water because it doesn't taste like water, if it makes sense it's just so good and refreshing especially when it's cold.
Bailey T.
Charlotte, NC
Dasani water is OK. I don’t really like it because they add salt to it so you drink more of it
Chris J.
Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
Don't likeit, don't buy it, I don't like the taste of Desani water, it nasty, sorry that's my opinion. Some people likes it.
Nicole B.
Palm coast , FL
My favorite brand of water. Tastes delicious. Prefer it more than zephyrhills. Wish it would be a little bit cheaper for a 24 pack.
Kim S.
Winnipeg
I have started buying bottled water and keeping it on hand for something to grab and go. I bought some as it was on sale. Dasani seems to have a fresh taste. I would buy this again.
Michelle S.
Fort Polk, LA
This tastes good, has durable packaging, and the price is great! This is our go-to brand.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
This is my go to water when I don't get it from my skin or refrigerator. It doesn't have a weird flavor like many other bottled waters do. I prefer this over any other bottled water out there.
Victoria M.
Purchased at: Target
It’s not my favorite bottled water but it tastes good. I’m glad it’s normally on a good sale at target.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?