BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Angelica C.
I like this water. I can buy this at everywere. Is a cheap and good product. I like the packaging and presentation.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this water. Really good taste! My favorite is Smart Water but I drink this if it is not available. I recommend!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Love Dasani water. It has a crisp taste that is like no other water brand. It is slightly expensive in some stores but it is worth the money. It doesn’t have that chemical taste like some water has that’s what I love about it
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
My favorite bottled water.  Period.  I buy this and keep it at home.  It's a great price point, always tastes fresh, clean and satisfying.  Repeat customer always!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of my favorite brands of bottled water. The water taste so crisp, fresh, and clean. I have never worried about contamination with Dasani or feared about the quality of the water. The water has a great taste and the bottle design is so modern and clean.
B R.
This is my favorite brand of inexpensive purified water, aside from the giant 99 cent bottles from Casey's General Store. This brand is better than Aquafina like another reviewer mentioned. I would recommend this brand to others if they are just looking for some basic, purified water.
Eligh M.
Vancouver , BC
Always been my number one same with everyone in my family! I think it taste more pure than other water bottles I feel I can always taste a difference!
Mar B.
I'm a big fan of this brand. To me, it tastes fresh and pure. One of the best bottled waters out there if not the best plus it isn't expensive. It isnt fancy as some peope have mentioned already but it is good tasting water.
Yelaidy S.
santiago
I love this purified water I always consume this one !!!!!
It docent taste weir ! It has a nice packaging !
And it's always clean and has a good flavor
Darcie S.
Kent
My favorite water to drink. If you thought Aquafina was good taste this it’s the bombbbbb
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?