BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
I love the crisp taste of this water.. I don't like to drink water but when I do this is my go to brand. It's a good price for the taste and it fills my dehydration needs. I'll continue to buy it.
Sienna S.
Grandville, MI
Its water, its satisfying! I stopped drinkiny pop last year, so I personally add in MIO to my water to give it some flavor, orange tangerine is my favorite (tastes just like orange pop)!
Nicole H.
Effingham, IL
Dasani is my go to when I'm in need of bottled water. It has a nice taste and the bottles are always sturdy, unless some brands with cheap thin bottles that easily get smashed in a bag.
Kristine l.
Dasani water is the best water in the WORLD. I really don't like it when people say ALL water tastes the same because to be honest I'd rather die of thirst in a desert than to drink Arrowhead water.
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
Dasani water is the freshest water. It is always so clean and it taste like it came from a fresh spring! I love that it come in a variety of different flavors so that when your not feeling regular water you can spruce it up! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
Not a huge fan on this brand of water because I do not like an additives in my water such as salt if I can help it. However if there are no other options, I will drink this. Tastes fine, but I do not like this water.
Courtney R.
By far my favorite water brand! Refreshing...you can't beat just plain water! I also think that Dasani isn't 'heavy' and doesn't have an aftertaste like many other bottled water brands.
Barbora S.
Tucker, GA
Dasani water is always my go to water. Doesn't have any weird under taste to it. The bottle is sturdy ,size is just perfect. I have been using Dasani for many many years. So far have not found any other brand that I would prefer to Dasani. I have not try flavored water yet because I like pure water.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Consistently clean and refreshing and often on sale!!! We have well water that softener a don't work well on **ba-dum-chh** so we frequently buy bottled water. I love their bottles too.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
I love these little bottles. My kids were always opening the larger bottles and drinking part of them and wasting the rest. This is the perfect size for kids for lunchboxes or road trips.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?