Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Dasani has a bad a taste. It always has. My husband agrees with me. Don't drink dasani. There are better selections out there
Very refreshing, theist quenching, clean fresh taste! Perfect size bottle for on the go or just to keep in your refrigerator!
Dasani has to be my favorite bottled water. I have always loved the taste and always go back to buying it over other brands.
Convenient, clean taste and great for when no other water source is available. I keep a few spares in the car, just in case.
It's alright. It's water. Tastes like water. Has a slightly off-taste to it, but isn't entirely noticeable like other brands.
The best water ever, when I'm traveling this is the one for me, and my body I just love it and every one in my house used it
Again it's an okay water, my works sells it in the fridge, and if I forget to bring my water bottle to work, I buy this one.
This water is not bad. It doesn't taste as pure as it's name suggests but other than that, it is decent for a bottled water.
Water is water. It shouldn't be flavored, shouldn't taste anything. It's water, not some fluffy, fancy water based bevarage.
Not a fan of Dasani. For some reason it tastes salty ! Not refreshing at all. I would have to be super thirsty to drink this
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos