BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Disani is my absolute favorite bottled water. I was a big tap water drinker when I lived in my home town, but when I Mcd to Austin , the tap water was just adult, this water is delicious.
Jacquelyn M.
Idk what black magic they use, but I'm obsessed with their water! The taste is just so refreshing and I know this sounds ridiculous because it's just water lol but it's my favorite bottled water!
Courtney R.
By far my favorite water brand! Refreshing...you can't beat just plain water! I also think that Dasani isn't 'heavy' and doesn't have an aftertaste like many other bottled water brands.
Rocio C.
I always purchase this brand because I like how it tastes. It is always very affordable and can be found at most stores which is convenient for me. This is not the first time buying it the flavor is good as well. I highly recommend buying this product.
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
Dasani water is the freshest water. It is always so clean and it taste like it came from a fresh spring! I love that it come in a variety of different flavors so that when your not feeling regular water you can spruce it up! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
This a very great brand producing a wonderful product; water. I love water and having these bottles on the go always leaves me feeling refreshed. They are not massive and can easily fit in your purse when on the go.
Kristine l.
Dasani water is the best water in the WORLD. I really don't like it when people say ALL water tastes the same because to be honest I'd rather die of thirst in a desert than to drink Arrowhead water.
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
I love the crisp taste of this water.. I don't like to drink water but when I do this is my go to brand. It's a good price for the taste and it fills my dehydration needs. I'll continue to buy it.
Angela T.
Belleville, IL
For bottled water you really get what you pay for. I prefer spring water to purified water, but if purified is my only option I don't hate Dasani. Though I do think it has a weird flavor.
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
Dasani is my favorite bottled water. The bottles don't crush as you drink it. The price is usually not too bad. Great taste. Since drinking bottled water I do not like taste of tap water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?