Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I prefer this bottled water over other various brands. I believe Dasani has a more pure taste compared to others. Will definitely repurchase.
Super refreshing, good taste better than other branda or tap water from my area even at room temperature. Recycled bottles are a good thing.
Love this water. It has no added sodium and always tastes fresh and clear. I always look for Dasani products when I'm buying bottled water.
This water has a fresh clean taste and no strange odours. If i need to purchase bottled water it's one of the main ones I would reach for.
I always drink Dasani, I buy it by the case for my family. The small bottles are ideal for travelling. It taste clean, smooth and refeshing
I know, I'm writing a negative review of ~water~. but Dasani sucks. it has four ingredients in it. it's water. it's chemically & tastes bad.
I'm not a huge fan of Dansani water. I mean water is water so I will drink it, but it tastes sort of sweet to me. Also, it's pretty pricey.
Dasani is easily my favorite bottled water brand. It doesn't taste "salty" like some other brands and instead just tastes like pure water.
The most refreshing brand of water. Always quenches my thirst and leave me wanting more! Even though it's plain water it's very satisfying!
No taste, and no minerals added. Just what I need to quench my thirst. There are comparable brands though, so this is not a unique product.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos