Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
The only water bottles that my school sells. I like the shape of the bottle, its easy to carry with arms full of books. taste isn't too bad, its water.
Dasani is my least favorite water of any on the market. I don't know if no one else tastes it but it tastes like metal or something absolutely terrible
I honestly didn't know what rating to give this other than a five star rating..I mean, it taste like any regular water. Nothing special, nothing bad.
Not a huge fan of bottled water (environmentally and economically) but sometimes I forget to bring my own. It's water, tastes quite smooth and clean.
Super cute easy to carry and great water that's inside that beautiful bottle,not only are they convenient but they use recycled bottles already xoxox
Love the size of these bottles. They are perfect for the beach. #beachbag The water tastes great and doesn't have the sodium taste. It is refreshing.
I appreciate that they're bottles are partially made from a plant base. Water is water and dasani water is clean and theres no funky smells or tastes
Enjoy the refreshing taste of Dasani water over other bottled water it quenches my thirst and I like the bottle as it seems stronger than other bottle
I'm sure this is just filtered tap water. Has a slight after taste. I would say it's not much different than running tap water threw a Brita filter.
Just tastes like pure water. No after taste like other brands. Not sure how to describe it, slight chemical taste. Dasani just tastes and feels pure
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos