BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Juliana H.
Trinidad and Tobago
This is all my family drinks. The kids carry it to school, my husband carries a bottle when ever he leaves home. It has a great taste, refreshing, crisp.
Jennifer E.
I'm very picky with my bottled water. A lot of the more expensive brands taste like compost. I find Dasani to taste good and is also an affordable price.
Katie P.
Windsor, NS
Good, refreshing bottled option, almost no taste. One of my favorites. Happy when I find it is the bottled version at restaurants as I rarely get pop.
sana b.
My father bought this on a sale. I absolutely hate the taste of Dasani water! It literally tastes like sink water. I would not want anyone to try this.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Dasani is my least favorite water of any on the market. I don't know if no one else tastes it but it tastes like metal or something absolutely terrible
Jhesel S.
What more can you ask for it's very refreshing. I mean they are water you wouldn't think it would taste better than any other bottled water out there.
Kristin H.
Refreshing water every time! It is pure, clean, and tastes good. Most of the time it is affordable and one of the cheaper options at the drink machine.
Eligh M.
Vancouver , BC
Always been my number one same with everyone in my family! I think it taste more pure than other water bottles I feel I can always taste a difference!
Jodie J.
Brandon, MB
I love this bottled water!! This is my 1st go to when I am looking to purchase a bottled water!! It tastes great, it's purified & I love the cost too!!
Yelaidy S.
santiago
I love this purified water I always consume this one !!!!!
It docent taste weir ! It has a nice packaging !
And it's always clean and has a good flavor
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?