BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Crystal D.
Trinidad
Good water good taste .. The Epsom salt in it its not really that bad and I like the fact that the bottle is a twistable plastic making it easy for recycling
Kayla L.
I'm not picky about my water. It all tastes the same to me. I like the fresh crisp clean taste of water, and how companies have been trying to reuse plastic.
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
Dasani is my favorite brand of water. I think that it tastes better than other bottled water and you can occasionally find it on sale which is always a plus.
Rupinder B.
This is pretty much the only bottled water I drink. Most bottled waters taste heavy and minerally which I don't like. This water has a clean and light taste.
Izzy G.
Lansing, MI
Dasani Purified Water is a very great tasting water, me i don't really like flavorless water but Dasani adds a little taste to theres and its pretty good.
Ivette G.
I really like it. Great product. Satisfaction guaranteed. Product is as advertised works well So far this item is great Simple product but very effective.
stephania p.
It's my favorite water, when I go to the gym I always carry my bottle with me, it's just the right size and perfect for me Dasani® Purified Water
Hannah K.
It's water. It's quenched my thirst but I always feel so guilty using plastic water bottles so I only buy it if I forgot my reusable water bottle at home.
angie g.
This is not my favorite bottled water at all. I like room temp water bit this one had a funny taste. It had a very salty after taste. I won't buy it again
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
As far as taste goes this water tastes pure and clean I only wish it was in a glass bottle so that the plastic that gives off toxins would not be there.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?