Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Good water good taste .. The Epsom salt in it its not really that bad and I like the fact that the bottle is a twistable plastic making it easy for recycling
I'm not picky about my water. It all tastes the same to me. I like the fresh crisp clean taste of water, and how companies have been trying to reuse plastic.
Dasani is my favorite brand of water. I think that it tastes better than other bottled water and you can occasionally find it on sale which is always a plus.
This is pretty much the only bottled water I drink. Most bottled waters taste heavy and minerally which I don't like. This water has a clean and light taste.
Dasani Purified Water is a very great tasting water, me i don't really like flavorless water but Dasani adds a little taste to theres and its pretty good.
I really like it. Great product. Satisfaction guaranteed. Product is as advertised works well So far this item is great Simple product but very effective.
It's water. It's quenched my thirst but I always feel so guilty using plastic water bottles so I only buy it if I forgot my reusable water bottle at home.
This is not my favorite bottled water at all. I like room temp water bit this one had a funny taste. It had a very salty after taste. I won't buy it again
As far as taste goes this water tastes pure and clean I only wish it was in a glass bottle so that the plastic that gives off toxins would not be there.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos