BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
Dasani water is the freshest water. It is always so clean and it taste like it came from a fresh spring! I love that it come in a variety of different flavors so that when your not feeling regular water you can spruce it up! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Dejah D.
Covington
I like these baby water bottles, they are easier to travel with and give a good amount of water to you, not too much and not too little. These definitely meet my expectations for sure. I would buy these over and over again.
Courtney R.
By far my favorite water brand! Refreshing...you can't beat just plain water! I also think that Dasani isn't 'heavy' and doesn't have an aftertaste like many other bottled water brands.
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
Consistently clean and refreshing and often on sale!!! We have well water that softener a don't work well on **ba-dum-chh** so we frequently buy bottled water. I love their bottles too.
Kristen B.
Good water. I personally prefer Poland Spring but water is water. Dasani bottles are a little clunkier and the plastic seems thicker so it feels more wasteful. I prefer to reduce my plastic consumption as much as possible
Jennifer J.
Killen, AL
Best water hands down! Not sure why either but one of my friends was put on bed rest while she was pregnant and they told her to drink only Dasani water bc of something that was in it. So it's definitely good water when a doctor recommends you to drink it!
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
I love these little bottles. My kids were always opening the larger bottles and drinking part of them and wasting the rest. This is the perfect size for kids for lunchboxes or road trips.
Lauren R.
This is my favorite brand of water! The bottle just feels very nice and I personally think it taste better than all the other types of water. It's a little more pricey than some other brands but I think it's worth it.
Lesly P.
These bottles are so cute , my brothers love them and I love them they don't take much space and are easy to carry around , even though I may have to take more than one but I don't care
Missy C.
Leicester, NC
Although i try not to buy bottled water due to the plastic waste and environment when I do buy it when I'm out and thirsty Dasani is my fav bottled water. It has a clean and fresh taste.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?