BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Mandy C.
Gander, NL
This is my favorite brand of bottled water. I find it doesn't have the plasticky taste that other bottled waters typically have. This is always my go to water when I'm on the road.
Kimberly W.
Toronto, ON
I don't really like this brand of water. It has a funny aftertaste to it that doesn't taste quite like filtered water. I would prefer to purchase another brand of water than Dasani.
Ella H.
I'm not a huge fan of bottled water, I find they have a weird taste but out of bottled water this is one of my favorites because they are very refreshing and don't have the weird plastic taste
Fadila A.
Winnipeg
I really love these water bottles. I usually try to drink at least 8 cups a day but that usually doesn't work out so I just drink one of these. I also find it really good for on the go because they fit in most of my bags and it won't make it really heavy. It also tastes great. Hydrate hydrate!
Nia J.
Water has a light feeling. I really like the eco friendly packaging. Affordable for the quality of water. This is my go to water since I do not drink tap water.
Lyndsey H.
St, ON
I really like how crisp and clean this water feels and tastes - as in, there is no taste and it doesn't have that odd, thick feeling that spring water can have.
Sally C.
You can't go wrong with just purified water. I do find that there's a SLIGHT after taste (I'm guessing from the minerals in the water) but it's not very strong.
Barb C.
Brighton, Ontario, Canada
This water is clean and beautifully clear! It's so refreshing especially on a hot day! This is the one of the first waters I look for when I'm out at the store!
Kristine C.
Airdrie , AB
One of my favorite bottled waters. Always tastes great. Generally at a good cost. The bottle is thicker and doesn't crinkle and squish when you drink the water.
Nikisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best bottle water on the market.I love the twist bottle it comes in very easy to recycle. This is the only water I have been drinking since the last 10 years 👍
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?