BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sonja O.
This is a cute little bottle! I take this to school and I love it! It's purifying, refreshing and crisp. It doesn't take up a lot of space And is perfect to take on the go!
Sara C.
ALEXANDRIA, KY
This water has a crisp, fresh taste. It has a variety of good sized bottles that fit in your hand nicely, you can get a good sized drink out of it, and fits into a cup holder.
Jessica F.
I like the fact that Dasani is widely sold, but I am not the hugest fan of the taste. If it is the only option, I will buy it, but if there is any other option I will not.
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
Dasani tastes metallic to me. It's my least favorite water that is in the grocery store. It's not awful and I will drink it when I have to but I definitely do t opt for it!
Nicole A.
Good water, can't complain about much, its just water. Someone told me Dasani is just tap water from Calgary, but I doubt it because it definitely tastes filtered to me
Alvaro G.
Agua purificada de excelente calidad, delicioso sabor y frescura natural...con una distribución muy eficaz ya que se puede adquirir en numerosos supermercados...
Damaris C.
Living on an Island where the temperature is over 80° almost all year round staying hydrated is a must.

Dasani is very refreshing and don't have any weird taste.
Tracey L.
I like this water, it has a good taste. I have drank some brands of water that have a weird taste to it. This didn't. Also I prefer purified water over Spring water. I think the Purified just tastes better.
Tiffany G.
North Providence, RI
I buy dasani water cause I go to collegue and gym and I like to be hydrated. This brand is very good and I buy it cause mu dad buy it since I remember so its not the best or worst water but water is water.
Aphiel B.
Love Dasani water. Its the nicest tasting one i find so much better than pipe water and i also tried Blue waters (brand) it leaves an after taste in your mouth but dasani is really smooth and refreshing.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?