BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Annie T.
Regina, SK
Dasani is my favorite bottled water. It quenches my thirst better than any other brand. No metallic flavor or funny taste. Just pure water. A little pricier than other brands, but worth it.
Nurulain M.
I really don't like the taste of this water. maybe because its the purifird water. not the mimeral water. all in all, if i have too, then i will drink this water.
Mandy V.
London
If I could guess what toilet water tastes like This is what I would compare Dasani water to. It is my LAST choice in selecting a bottled water and I will almost always choose another beverage type than this water.
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey
It's good water. It doesn't taste of chemicals and is very refreshing if you leave it in the fridge. It's very cheap and great to put in your bag for school/work as well. I'd definitely repurchase this water.
Barbara S.
Kanata
Tastes ok. A typical bottled water. I find it's one of the less costly brands which is probably why it's not the best tasting bottled water out there. It's the one I pick up in a hurry if I can get nothing else.
Taryn S.
Not a huge fan of this water. It sits heavy in your stomach and has a metallic taste. I do not find that it is very refreshing. I would much prefer spring water. Not worth the price.
Lisa H.
Covington, Ga
This is by far my favorite water of all time!! It has a smooth refreshing taste and levels no aftertaste. Since all I drink is water I love the taste of this one.
Laura B.
This is both mine & my husband's favorite brand for water when on the go. Anytime we're out & need to hydrate, this is our preferred brand when at a convenience store, drive-through, etc. Simple & refreshing!
Stephanie J.
Toronto, ON
I'm sorry, but Dasani water is the worst! It has the weirdest flavor. I have no idea what they do their water or where it comes from but blah! I would rather drink anything else.
Melissa D.
Abbotsford, BC
Cool, vibrant, refreshingly blue. Dasani is water--pure and essential. Dasani helps you embrace life with a fresh, optimistic outlook. As basic as breathing, Dasani quenches thirst naturally and deliciously.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?