BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
myriam g.
Mount royal, QC
Everyone says Dasani has a taste or it tastes like tap water. To be honest, I don't really mind it but it's not my fave... plus the super soft plastic of the bottle makes me weary (I heard the softer the plastic the worst for you!)
Savannah M.
Paris, ON
I do not like Dasani water . It takes almost like chemicals to me . It's just doesn't have that refreshing water taste . It also has a really bad after taste as well. Yuck.
Crystal M.
I really dislike the taste of this water. I don't understand why so many companies stand behind dasani and charge so much for this. There are way cheaper options and also great tasting water. I do not recommend this water !
Britnie A.
Kingsburg, CA
It's water. It's hydrating and I usually drink it because it's something needed to sustain life.

Water also totally has a taste and Dasani gets negative 1 star for not being the best tasting.

Other than that it does it's job.
Jackie C.
newark, Delaware
Dasani water has a nice refreshing taste. I like to purchase the small bottles to put in my kids lunches. My whole family is water drinkers and we love the Dasani brand.
Kalpesh s.
I love drinking it,i am a fan of it among others.
I am my family always purchase it and drink it .we all are drinking it from since 10 years because we only have belief on this drinking water
I usually consume in my work, the gym and even in my son's lunch box every day. Some brands tend to leave the salty taste in the water, I definitely do not have this problem with Dasani water.
Andrea M.
Ottawa , ON
This is over-priced refined tap water. The only time I have ever purchased it was because there wasn't any spring water available and I was really, REALLY thirsty.
Maggie C.
Richmond, BC
I believe Dasani has the best tasting water compared to its competitors at a reasonable price. The product labelling and design does not seem cheap. I feel like the plastic used is more durable than Nestle's or Aquafina's.
Edelyn M.
I usually just being filtered water before I head out, but sometimes if I forget, this is the brand I reach for. I enjoy the flavor of Dasani as it tastes nice and fresh, if that makes sense.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?