BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Meagan L.
Gretna, LA
Absolutely delicious. It is so refreshing while working out or playing sports. It has the best flavor to me than any other water. It definitely has met my expectations. It's pretty affordable, there are cheaper waters out there. I would totally recommend.
Nicole H.
effingham , IL
Dasani is my go to when I'm in need of bottled water. It has a nice taste and the bottles are always sturdy, unless some brands with cheap thin bottles that easily get smashed in a bag.
Michaela R.
Versailles, KY
This product is water I do not really have any indifference on what to say about this water compared to other products. I think that there are other brands that taste more refreshing than this brand. I would recommend to others to go try a different bottle of water but, for price this is reasonable.
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
Not a huge fan on this brand of water because I do not like an additives in my water such as salt if I can help it. However if there are no other options, I will drink this. Tastes fine, but I do not like this water.
Dejah D.
Covington
I like these baby water bottles, they are easier to travel with and give a good amount of water to you, not too much and not too little. These definitely meet my expectations for sure. I would buy these over and over again.
Samantha E.
Louisa, KY
Love the taste of this water. Taste very clean and so refreshing! It doesn't taste like plastic or chemicals like other bottled water. It taste like they went to a fresh spring and caught the water and bottled it up.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
Dasani is my favorite brand of water. Something about it tastes cleaner or fresher than other waters. It is hard to explain but I think it tastes better than other waters. It isn't the cheapest water you can buy but I prefer it for the taste and don't mind spending the few extra dollars for the Dasani.
Lauren R.
This is my favorite brand of water! The bottle just feels very nice and I personally think it taste better than all the other types of water. It's a little more pricey than some other brands but I think it's worth it.
Dale R.
Doral, FL
Dasani is the best purified water there is. It doesn't taste like its packed with chemicals gives you a refreshing natural taste like water should . Love the convenient grab and go bottle
Lesly P.
These bottles are so cute , my brothers love them and I love them they don't take much space and are easy to carry around , even though I may have to take more than one but I don't care
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?