BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sneha T.
Ottawa, ON
It is a good brand and I like it that the water has little sweetness to it. also personally it makes me reduce my craving to snack on donuts and cookies when I am at university. it would be nice if the price is a little lower at the university wending machines
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
Love Dasani! Perfect sized bottle for carrying around with you in a purse/bag/tote. Dasani purified bottled water tastes really good. It is reasonably priced, especially compared to other bottled waters out there, and tastes better. Would definitely purchase again!
Chiqui R.
I always make sure i buy a well kmown brand when it comes to drinking water , i stand on its name and I am very confident that we are deinking a pure, clean and refreshing water out of the bottle. Love the bottle container and you can really see the pureness of the liquid , love the taste as it taste like tap water without any odor or after taste , when it comes to bottled water this is one brand that i trust.
Buffy G.
Ive been drinking this brand of water for awhile.. I recently found that it isnt that great and has acid? I seen a video online of a girl doing pH levels on different brands and to see which runs from acid-neutral-alkaline and this brand was low on that test so i dont know how I feel about that..
Amy S.
Caledonia, ON
I'm very picky with bottled water because they all taste different to me, but I always buy dasani when there's no free option. I love this because it tastes just like my regular at home filtered water and isn't that expensive in comparison with higher end brands.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Man, I don't know what it is about Dasani but to me it tastes very different than every other bottled water brands. To me
It has an
Incredibly metallic taste me therefore I no longer buy Dasani but I know a few people who don't taste what I taste
katie m.
Malmö sweden
If I could give this 0 stars I would. I absolutely hate this brand. I have tried it SO many times, because unfortunately sometimes its the only brand available, and it just disappoints every time. I swear i only feel more thirsty after drinking it. Whatever chemicals they use to purify it only screws it up for me and gives it some sort of metallic after taste that cant even be put in words. I hate it!!!
Patricia A.
The water itself is ok, but the plastic bottles have a strong odor of plastic. Other brands I have tried do not have such a strong odor. That worries me, because if there are enough loose molecules of plastic that I can smell them, then how much is going into the water I am ingesting?!
Veronica C.
Saint Albans, WV
I am a fan of this brand water. This brand has the deceiving taste that you almost forget its water. I think its absolutely no problem with this and compared to aquaphina or any other brands, it is the most appealing. I would absolutely recommend it to others to consider. Its worth it.
Renata H.
Toronto, Ont, Canada
In my opinion, Dasani is the go to water whenever out. I find this product the best tasting, and affordable. The bottle is also very sturdy and can last in the back pack when going on a hike. Not too often does it come on sale, but when it does, Dasani is a great product to stock up on.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?